By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
trunkswd said:
gtotheunit91 said:

On a positive note, Halo Infinite actually looking like a live service lol

Like with Sea of Thieves the multiplayer portion of Halo Infinite launched too early. I will admit I was bummed when I saw bot bootcamp was removed. I hadn't played the games in months so I wanted to relax and get warmed up with some bot games. But nope that was gone.

Then do I have good news for you

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
trunkswd said:

Like with Sea of Thieves the multiplayer portion of Halo Infinite launched too early. I will admit I was bummed when I saw bot bootcamp was removed. I hadn't played the games in months so I wanted to relax and get warmed up with some bot games. But nope that was gone.

*insert GIF of Thor saying "YES!"*

Now for 343 to add Firefight please, which is my favorite multiplayer mode. Well if campaign co-op doesn't count.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Now for 343 to add Firefight please, which is my favorite multiplayer mode. Well if campaign co-op doesn't count.

Firefight is the next big mode I'm highly anticipating. Hopefully it gets added next year at some point. 

smroadkill15 said:
trunkswd said:

Firefight is the next big mode I'm highly anticipating. Hopefully it gets added next year at some point. 

I hope we get it at some point. Has 343 even mentioned Firefight? 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Become Like Nintendo.

• Best Selling IPs.
  • Actually Profits on Hardware.
  • Best Selling Hardware Manufacturer.

I can't get over this quote, I wonder what Nintendo makes of it, I don't even get the point that Sony is trying to make here aside from playing on CMA's ignorance from when they claimed that Switch doesn't compete with Xbox/PlayStation and is more a fitness device than a gaming one, Lol.

Tbh...Xbox 360 often had the tagline of being the home of FPS titles too, didn't stop Sony from outselling it.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 November 2022

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
smroadkill15 said:

I hope we get it at some point. Has 343 even mentioned Firefight? 

Not in any definitive way. 

Ryuu96 said:

Become Like Nintendo.

• Best Selling IPs.
  • Actually Profits on Hardware.
  • Best Selling Hardware Manufacturer.

I can't get over this quote, I wonder what Nintendo makes of it, I don't even get the point that Sony is trying to make here aside from playing on CMA's ignorance from when they claimed that Switch doesn't compete with Xbox/PlayStation and is more a fitness device than a gaming one, Lol.

Tbh...Xbox 360 often had the tagline of being the home of FPS titles too, didn't stop Sony from outselling it.

The truth is, that's a statement that only makes any kind of sense as an argument for why this is bad for Sony, if they view Nintendo the same way that certain fanboys view them. It's completely divorced from business reality.

That’s something else that’s insanely confusing! Is Sony thinking we’re in the year 2013 and the Wii U is clearly struggling or something? The last thing Sony wants is to be on the opposite side of Nintendo’s legal team

Tbf, if Sony stopped forcing their Devs to make everything a slow paced third person action adventure then maybe ... Just maybe, they would have some FPS games.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

gtotheunit91 said:

That’s something else that’s insanely confusing! Is Sony thinking we’re in the year 2013 and the Wii U is clearly struggling or something? The last thing Sony wants is to be on the opposite side of Nintendo’s legal team

I'd love to see Nintendo comment on this Tbh but I don't think they will because they firstly likely don't give a shit, I mean, Nintendo benefits from this slightly because there's more chance of CoD on Switch under Xbox but they don't need CoD so it's like meh and secondly, I doubt the CMA have even asked Nintendo's opinion on this matter considering they don't even seem to understand what Nintendo does.