By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You’re Transported to Fallout’s World, Would You Rather?

Live in a Vault (Random Selection) 17 77.27%

Live on the Surface 5 22.73%

Total:22

Agreed, if Hellblade 2 actually makes it this year then this would definitely be one of Xboxs' best years if not its best.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
trunkswd said:

Microsoft working on its next-gen console isn't a surprise. Those are in development for many years. Though I wonder when/if we will get "slim" versions of the Series X and S. Not that the S needs to be smaller. 

Prediction: They'll be no slim models.

That is possible. Series S is fine with the size it is at. Series X could use a slim version. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Both Series consoles are already small as balls already lol. Idk how would they would be able to get any smaller

I don't mind bigger teams working on smaller games here and there, but I hope MS realize that they do in fact need more big games, not just a lot of small ones.

We're now #20 in Posts

Drop that Starfield vid so we can get to #15!

Around the Network
Angelus said:

I don't mind bigger teams working on smaller games here and there, but I hope MS realize that they do in fact need more big games, not just a lot of small ones.

Yep, smaller games are nice but the big AAA games are what's going to move consoles (and gamepass subs). 

AoE 2 DE is great so far. Really impressed by the controller UI they have come up with, and the automated villager task system makes the game even better than the original PC release from 1999 in my eyes, which I played hundreds of hours of. No longer needing to micromanage every single little thing your villagers do is huge. 

Angelus said:

100%! I love the variety, but you still need to justify claiming to be the “most powerful console” on the market. 

shikamaru317 said:

AoE 2 DE is great so far. Really impressed by the controller UI they have come up with, and the automated villager task system makes the game even better than the original PC release from 1999 in my eyes, which I played hundreds of hours of. No longer needing to micromanage every single little thing your villagers do is huge. 

God I hope this feature comes to PC!!! 

Console is truly the definitive version of Age of Empires lol. Who would’ve thought?! 

I’m all for smaller games, not everything needs to be a 50hr game. HFR is like a 20hr game and one of the most polished releases this gen.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition