By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 13 39.39%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 20 60.61%

Total:33

Ah thats why I got a vampire survivors update today...

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Same here. I only played and enjoyed Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order because of its easy difficulty setting.
Started on normal but it got too annoying after the prologue.

Oh well the new dlc and achievement for Vampire survivors are easy, well it was fun.

Yeah I can see why Xbox wants the next Fallout to release sooner rather than later lol

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Yeah I can see why Xbox wants the next Fallout to release sooner rather than later lol

Wow, that is very high, if it's number 2 on Prime that means it only lost to LOTR Rings of Power, which did 25m in first 24 hours and 100m in the first 3 months. As far as adaptations go, it may just have beat Netflix's The Witcher show, which did 76m in the first month compared to 65m in 16 days for Fallout, so with 2 more weeks it may just get the needed 11m+ viewers to beat that The Witcher number. That is also well ahead of The Last of Us which did 40m in 2 months on HBO and the Max streaming service. 

I knew it would be a success but I'm a bit surprised at how big of a success it is, I had worried that the tone to non-gaming audiences would have been a little off-putting with how wild it is, Lol.

Anyway, Todd in an interview with Gregg Miller confirmed Starfield Shattered Space is releasing in Fall.

Teased another Fallout project (Fallout 3 remaster?).

City maps and a big shipbuilding update are coming to Starfield soon.

It’s Fallout 3 remaster/remake. We already know this.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

#SaveXbox

Other display modes are coming to Starfield on consoles.

Starfield creation kit news coming soon.