By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 13 39.39%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 20 60.61%

Total:33

Yeah Fallout S1 was incredible, the level of accuracy from sounds to brands .. perfect. I barely watch anything let alone established franchise adaptations but this tops Arcane and The Last of Us for me.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

#SaveXbox

Around the Network

Yeah, I should say, The Last of Us, Arcane, Fallout, etc, aren't just "my favourite videogame adaptations" but they are all round amazing TV Shows, I just felt the need to clarify that because as soon as I made that comment I felt like I was putting them in just a separate bracket and not comparing them to other shows, haha.

They're genuinely amazing all round shows, Fallout has already shot up to one of my favourite sci-fi shows.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 April 2024

I saw this top of Reddit the other day and people trashing Microsoft/Blizzard cause people didn't realise he left, Lmao.

You Americans want us to pay the salaries for every worker, goddamn, trying to bring tipping to everything

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 13 April 2024

Yeah no, that's a terrible idea. Don't know what consumer/player thinks "Hey, let me pay even more for the item I already purchased".

Around the Network

Mike can give them an extra $20 if he wants whilst I wait until the $70 price tag drops to $20 before I buy it.

Video game tipping doesn't need to happen. Just sell some cheap cosmetic DLC or something, does the same thing in practice and cosmetics don't take much development effort.

Ubisoft can pay me if they want me to play their games :)

#SaveXbox

You know what sucks? We ain’t getting Fallout 5 till around 2035-2040.

#SaveXbox

VersusEvil said:

You know what sucks? We ain’t getting Fallout 5 till around 2035-2040.

Hopefully TES 6 actually males 2028, if it does I could maybe see 2033-2034 for Fallout 5. Bethesda really needs to let Obsidian make the New Orleans Fallout game they wanted to do after New Vegas, they are our only hope of getting a Fallout game any sooner.

At least we will get Fallout 3 remaster/remake somewhat sooner, if the 2 leaks were to be believed anyway.