By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

As a Consumer Would You Rather?

Traditional Console + Everything Exclusive 23 45.10%

Xbox/PC Hybrid + Access t... 28 54.90%

Total:51

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I personally don't care AC but Ubisoft games = Controversy,  Far cry had it, Skull and bones had, Avatar had it, That SW Outlaws game has it so I am not surprised this Ubisoft game has it aswell. In the end I probably buy the game end 2025 for 30 bucks including season pass =p

For gamepass: It is a hot take but I wish they got rid of the rewards system and make it more lucrative for people who buy games (and making it then also more lucrative for the business side). 10% discount on all the games, 10 dollar/Euro etc discount if you preorder a full priced game etc. It only sucks for people who don't buy games and love to type 123456789 and ABCDEFG etc on bing each day.

Been playing Spirit Hunter and I really recommend it to anyone who love Vampire survivors, it on sale, it is cheap and it is fun :)

@NobleTeam360 @ice New game food just dropped for you to taste.

Doesn't exactly say much since CoD will still continue to be multipat lol. It's all about what Xbox will additionally lined up. 

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

Doesn't exactly say much since CoD will still continue to be multipat lol. It's all about what Xbox will additionally lined up. 

Not that great of an idea since GTA6 is late 2025. The Series consoles can get a late-gen push from that for like two years with a well-supported first party.

How To Get The Best Video Game Performance - The Method

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 17 May 2024