By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii will pass 360 sales in NA.... when?

I'll say June too

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
yushire said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Viper1 said:
Reggie said June and it seems with the huge increase in Wii supply he might be correct.

I'll err on the side of caution and say July.

Who the hell is Reggie? Is he like Michael Pachter?

He is the one who always talks on E3 06 and E3 07 nintendo press conference. He is the spokesperson of Nintendo, he is also the president of Nintendo America

Ok I never heard of him sorry I am from Australia.

This is Reggie, he isnt good at posing in pictures such as this but he is a good speaker and he is decent in videos and coverage. thats why many people buy the Wii, becausae he is a good speaker he knows how to own the stage.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Reginald_Fils-Aime.jpg

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

I updated the OP with some numbers... I'm surprised I am the only one that thinks it will be the week wii fit is released. (Note, those numbers should be in the last week of May (barely), unless ioi runs behind that week).

Rock_on_2008 said:
yushire said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Viper1 said:
Reggie said June and it seems with the huge increase in Wii supply he might be correct.

He is the one who always talks on E3 06 and E3 07 nintendo press conference. He is the spokesperson of Nintendo, he is also the president of Nintendo America

You've never heard of Reggie?  He's the guy that woke up the sleeping giant of Nintendo by walking on stage at E3 2004 and saying, "My name is Reggie and I'm about kicking ass, I'm about taking names and we're about making games."

At that point, we just the VP of marketing.  Only a few years later he was promoted ot COO and President of NOA.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
yushire said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Viper1 said:

You've never heard of Reggie?  He's the guy that woke up the sleeping giant of Nintendo by walking on stage at E3 2004 and saying, "My name is Reggie and I'm about kicking ass, I'm about taking names and we're about making games."

At that point, we just the VP of marketing.  Only a few years later he was promoted ot COO and President of NOA.

Where is that awesome graph that showed Nintendo's profits and how it changed when Reggie showed up.

On topic, I would also like to say June, since Reggie said it.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Around the Network

You gotta love reggie's quote

my guess early july

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Lookin like June to me.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

You may want to change your mind.... Check out www.toysrus.com

This coming weeks numbers will be poor, but the following week is going to be HUGE.  I am talking possibly larger than Christmas numbers.

If Reggie says June, that I'll accept the fact that he knows more about it than I do.

That said, if not for GTAIV it would be much, much sooner.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.