By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft's Blizzard deal, fans should be worried

I wouldnt know where to start with this thread, however it seems plenty have stated the obvious and spoke the words right out of my mouth.
Sad that 2 people actually agree with the OP.

Around the Network

Tell us you don’t play Gears or Halo without saying you don’t play Gears or Halo ?

Indeed everyone i am working on my next thread right now as it is. I hope it wont be closed or me banned when threads like this are allowed to go, even more so when its pretty much a clone of another thread from not even long ago.

I know im going to be bringing myself once again down to their levels. But this has to be done. Sometimes you need to lower yourself to make a point.

Saw this coming decades ago! If anyone knows the history of anti-consumer/anti-competitive/monopolistic tax evasion corrupt corp would see this coming!
What's more pathetic is xbox kids here defending them!

halil23 said:

Saw this coming decades ago! If anyone knows the history of anti-consumer/anti-competitive/monopolistic tax evasion corrupt corp would see this coming!
What's more pathetic is xbox kids here defending them!

Man your so cool dude, with your calling everyone kids. Cool dude. Go look at the things you have defended and get back to me.

Around the Network

Who removed my topic but yet this one is still allowed?. Whatever mod done it pm me please.