By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu/MediaCreate Sales: Week 40, 2022 (Sep 26 - Oct 2)

padib said:
Kakadu18 said:

Salty fanboy full of hate. He thinks all companies except for Sony are quote: "anti-consumer/anti-competetive/monopolistic tax evasion currupt" something something bla bla bla. And Sony is none of this and the poor victim.

Let's not demonize, everyone has a right to their opinion, doesn't make them hateful. If the mods see an intentional sabotage then it will be their good judegement, as for us regular users we would do good to respect different opinions, to foster discussion, and defer judgement to the mod team. I want us to have a better vgchartz.

Have you seen his other recent comments that he got banned for?

Around the Network

Just noticed Xbox Series is up YOY by well over 200%.
Nice to see.

Kakadu18 said:
padib said:

Let's not demonize, everyone has a right to their opinion, doesn't make them hateful. If the mods see an intentional sabotage then it will be their good judegement, as for us regular users we would do good to respect different opinions, to foster discussion, and defer judgement to the mod team. I want us to have a better vgchartz.

Yeah I did

padib said:
Kakadu18 said:

Yeah I did

You are on a dangerous path, padib. Only you alone can get yourself out of there, but it's rare for people who have been so far off the mark to realize how much they've been brainwashed.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.