By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Console Gaps (A close look at them and if they can predict the release Nintendo's next console)

Tagged games:

curl-6 said:

The real all time champion is Gameboy, which lasted a whopping 12 years.

I'll never accept that the Gameboy Color is only a variation/revision of the original Gameboy.

The majority of GBC games were incompatible to the other Gameboy models.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_Boy_Color_games

Around the Network

Switch is going to be around the top record holder when viewed as a home console. It's going to at least match Xbox 360 and might surpass it by days or months.
I don't see Switch 2 coming out any earlier than the first week of March, and it could take until summer or even early autumn for it to launch. I really don't see a November 2025 launch on the table right now given Nintendo has confirmed March 2025 or sooner to make a big announcement and I don't think they'll need another 8 months given how old Switch is getting and how surely Switch 2 planning from third-party devs and Nintendo is well underway.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

I predict that the switch 2 will be released next year august 2025.

BiON!@