By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Celebrate 10 Years With Me!

Tagged games:

Thanks for the kind words Vek, we definitely gotta run it back some day! 2012 users just built diffy

Around the Network

Congrats on 10 years at VGChartz! You do amazing work writing reviews for the site. And thank you for the shoutout! 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Happy 10th anniversary!! ^^

Machina said:

Congratulations on 10 years.

I'm really grateful for the work you've put in on the review team. Not just the crazy amount of reviews you've written (346 by my count - more than double the next most prolific writer), but especially for the behind-the-scenes stuff; helping pick new writers, coming up with the review guidelines, always being there if I need a hand with something or some advice.

I hope you stick around for another 10 years!

And of course Spurge sent you your first friend request xD

Thank you! That means a lot.

I’m super proud of all we’ve accomplished.

Congratulations for your first 10 years here. I hope many more will follow.

ice said:

Thanks for the kind words Vek, we definitely gotta run it back some day! 2012 users just built diffy

You were supposed to bring an apocalypse and failed. Don't go braging about how special you are .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

A decade already VGC has definitely benefited from you been around. Probably the nicest guy on the site and your taste in games is pretty great as well.

Last edited by WoodenPints - 6 days ago

Thread enthusiast. Looking at my stats, that sure is my role here !
Thank you for being there Veknoid, I remember the blast we had sharing our experiences of BOTW when it released on the forum. It was awesome ! Hope to share some more once Tears of the Kingdom releases ^^

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Vek! I really appreciate you so much and thanks for the shoutout! Thank you for being one of the brightest stars of this website for the last 10 years!

I'd hardly call this "self-promotion", congrats Vek!

I remember when I first joined, I always imagined how it'd feel like to reach a decade on the site, it's crazy how fast it comes. I also remember that you were there from the beginning and were always a fun user to talk to.

That said, you really need to get things going with the Zelda replay series.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

Damn. Never thought about doing a 10 yr. anniversary thread myself. Such a good idea.

Congrats on reaching that threshold, Vek. Looking at your timeline, you hit the ground running when it comes to submissions. A nice progression from poster, VGC writer, and so on. Hats off to that.