By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GoldenEye Returns

ill try both as they are in sub services anyway

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I did not expect it to come to NSO. A positive surprise. Hopefully Super Smash Bros. and Banjo Tooie are also coming to NSO.

Just put it on cart dammit lol

Fil the space up with the move to watch haha.

CaptainExplosion said:

They say a digital copy of Rare Replay gets you a free download of GoldenEye, but what about us who got physical copies of Rare Replay instead? -_-

get fucked? lmao go with the times buddy

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

So they finally got Nintendo, Microsoft, and the Broccoli family all on the same page.

Also kind of odd that Nintendo scored exclusivity on online play, at least for the time being.

Last edited by SanAndreasX - on 13 September 2022

Around the Network

This might be the game that finally pushes me to sign up for a year of Switch online.

This coming to Rare Replay makes me want that to finally get ported to PC even more.

rapsuperstar31 said:

This might be the game that finally pushes me to sign up for a year of Switch online.

Same, although for me it finally provides enough incentive to upgrade to the expansion pass. Being able to play this game without plugging in the N64 and being able to play online with my friends and family across the country is just too much to pass up.

CaptainExplosion said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Same, although for me it finally provides enough incentive to upgrade to the expansion pass. Being able to play this game without plugging in the N64 and being able to play online with my friends and family across the country is just too much to pass up.

The problem with it being on NSO is it's not permanent. Should've been an eShop release. -_-

I would’ve much preferred a purchasable digital release, or even better but so unlikely, a physical release. I suppose I’ll get the game on Xbox too, in order to keep a copy beyond the decommission of NSO.

CaptainExplosion said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I would’ve much preferred a purchasable digital release, or even better but so unlikely, a physical release. I suppose I’ll get the game on Xbox too, in order to keep a copy beyond the decommission of NSO.

I may need to double dip and get the digital version of Rare Replay for that reason.

I just checked and, at least in North America, the digital version is currently 75% off. Might be the time to pounce.