By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Whats our/your backup the moment VGC gets cut loose?

As we know we are on borrowed time, and the remaining team still does an amazing job. But what will you do when ioi pulls the plug? Assuming ioi even still the one able to pull it.

Will you hide in discord channels, blast on twitter or return to even older grounds?

I personally cant return to older grounds the nintendo europe forum got nuked a long time ago.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I don't have a backup. This is the only thing I frequent. If VGC is gone, I'll get detached from gaming news and discussion. Am I going to mind? Probably not really.

death to gaming as I will loose interest

Don't really have one, other forums are useless. This is the only place I've stayed for this long, I don't think I'll ever find its like again.

Danm, I haven’t been on frequently enough to even know, what this is about. Lol.
If anyone can direkt me to an explanation, or explain, thanks in advance.

I‘m mostly too busy to actually post and keep up with threads with any regularity. I try to keep up with sales though.
I follow a few sales accounts on Twitter, but that place is horrible for discussion, so I don’t really have a backup either.

Around the Network
SuperNova said:

Danm, I haven’t been on frequently enough to even know, what this is about. Lol.
If anyone can direkt me to an explanation, or explain, thanks in advance.

I‘m mostly too busy to actually post and keep up with threads with any regularity. I try to keep up with sales though.
I follow a few sales accounts on Twitter, but that place is horrible for discussion, so I don’t really have a backup either.

In the end it ends whether thats life, love or websites

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Probably just go back to my typical gaming news methods of following the platform holders and developers I really like on Twitter, Discord, Instagram, and YouTube I guess. I don't go on reddit really.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Guess we’ll have to find a new place to make doom and gloom threads.

Why would IO Interactive shut us down? :(