By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - About controversial threads

This did not deserve to be locked and side note this forum has been sluggish in loading for days some some topics like Valkyrie Eysium general thread just redirects to the main page.

ANyway this topic could have lead to real discussion but locked without any explanation. https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/246779/sony-games-have-no-diversity-and-sony-fans-should-be-worried/2/

Also why did a mod edit every post in a thread to a dot? That seems uneeded.

Last edited by Leynos - on 08 October 2022

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

This did not deserve to be locked and side note this forum has been sluggish in loading for days some some topics like Valkyrie Eysium general thread just redirects to the main page.

ANyway this topic could have lead to real discussion but locked without any explanation. https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/246779/sony-games-have-no-diversity-and-sony-fans-should-be-worried/2/

Indeed. The blizzard thread was also locked after being left for how many days?. Bit sad really...

I mean you made even such a great point in the end about AAA devs in general that i really liked. the thread should of been left as the was nothing nasty in it imo.

Leynos said:

If you mean this thread, the hacker had edited these posts to make it look like everyone was having a discussion about how they all love dick.

zero129 said:
Leynos said:

Indeed. The blizzard thread was also locked after being left for how many days?. Bit sad really...

I mean you made even such a great point in the end about AAA devs in general that i really liked. the thread should of been left as the was nothing nasty in it imo.

Looks like these two threads were deleted or something. The posts I made in them are gone from my posts history.

Edit: No, I could find the threads through my browser history. Whatever.

Kakadu18 said:
zero129 said:

Looks like these two threads were deleted or something. The posts I made in them are gone from my posts history.

Nope it was the mods who removed/locked them threads. Why they decided to finally lock that blizzard thread and my one after i made it i dont know.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Kakadu18 said:

Nope it was the mods who removed/locked them threads. Why they decided to finally lock that blizzard thread and my one after i made it i dont know.

Maybe some people considered it flamming or something and then they locked both threads so as to not be hypocritical/biased.

Kakadu18 said:
zero129 said:

Maybe some people considered it flamming or something and then they locked both threads so as to not be hypocritical/biased.

I know but still a bit odd they didnt lock the first thread just as quick and it took my thread for them to finally take action.

That blizzard thread was up for how many days?, yet my thread was only up i dont even think an hour. Why so slow on some threads but so quick on others..

zero129 said:
Kakadu18 said:

I think it's because comments like "almost all of Sony's games are the same with a new lick of paint" are straight up Twitter bullshit clearly intended to annoy Sony fans, which is a hobby of yours. Leynos's comment was alright because he didn't single out Sony like your OP, and didn't needlessly exaggerate the similarities.

I don't agree with closing either thread, but this forum has a lot of snowflakes who will overreact, misread, insult and strawman you. Both threads were going to hell so the mods' judgement is understandable to me.

Kyuu said:
zero129 said:

I think it's because comments like "almost all of Sony's games are the same with a new lick of paint" are straight up Twitter bullshit clearly intended to annoy Sony fans, which is a hobby of yours. Leynos's comment was alright because he didn't single out Sony like your OP, and didn't needlessly exaggerate the similarities.

I don't agree with closing either thread, but this forum has a lot of snowflakes who will overreact, misread, insult and strawman you. Both threads were going to hell so the mods' judgement is understandable to me.

Thats all well and good. Except for the fact the blizzard thread was a clear flame bait thread from the start. And comments like "Gears is the same as Halo" sure didnt help. It was a clone thread of one we already had here and it was left open for days. I gave points in my thread it was to stir up convo unlike that clone thread that we had no need for since the was already the exact same thread. But yet it took me making a thread about Sony to finally get that thread about xbox closed.

Yeah Gears is pbviously different than Halo. Had someone said that maybe Gears has not evolved enough over the years then maybe have a discussion there. Maybe just make a new topic discussing lack of diersity in AAA development as that's more broad and less hitting on console maker Y/X. Me? I'm just going to go binge watch some shows.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!