By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumored Halo 3/ GTAIV Bundle sends PS3 fanboys running for their mummies!

It doesn't matter if it doesn't include the HDD, the 20gb are cheap now and all you got to do is clip it in. It's not like their selling an Xbox which can't support HDD or anything lol

Around the Network

I like it :

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=24677

1/ I create a thread
2/ people create a duplicate thread
3/ nobody post in my thread ...

(second time in 1 day !)

Time to Work !

smbu2000 said:
ssj12 said:
I dont see any PS3 purchasers jumping on this deal at all. Sorry halo is not that great of an FPS.

7.6 million people might disagree with you on that

Strange, that's the exact number of people who are starving for console FPS' of above mediocre quality. Name one good console FPS franchise besides Halo and I'll give you a cookie, its easy to shine when none of the oponents have any polish. For a console FPS its good, for an FPS its mediocre, much like Quake 4 or Doom 3 imo.

starcraft said:
They should chuck in a copy of PGR4 for Europe. It doesn't sell anymore, racers are popular there, and it would increase the immediate fanbase for PGR5.

There won't be a PGR5?  Weren't the developers bought up?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

its so funny.
Microsoft Announcement: Microsoft will have the true GTAIV experience.

(if you buy the hard drive $99.99 and the wireless adapter $99.99 and the DLC probably 2 at $29.99 each)

so its only another $260 on top of the bundle price to play this game to its fullest.

Microsoft: Shit nevermind.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
ssj12 said:
I dont see any PS3 purchasers jumping on this deal at all. Sorry halo is not that great of an FPS.

Most of that was first week sales

Untouch said:
smbu2000 said:
ssj12 said:

only 2 million of 7 million

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Untouch said:
smbu2000 said:
ssj12 said:

only 2 million of 7 million

3.7m, which is more than half :/

Lol, I JUSt checked it, damn, I didn't know it was that much.

ultraslick said:
its so funny.
Microsoft Announcement: Microsoft will have the true GTAIV experience.

(if you buy the hard drive $99.99 and the wireless adapter $99.99 and the DLC probably 2 at $29.99 each)

so its only another $260 on top of the bundle price to play this game to its fullest.

Microsoft: Shit nevermind.

*facepalm*

Wifi is completely unneccessary, you can use a regular wired connection and many people prefer to use one in online games. Plus you don't have to pay $100 for a HDD if you have a premium so all you'd pay is the cost of the DLC.

Sure, people who bought Arcades will need to spend the money for a HDD but if they decide not to it's not like they get a "gimped" experience worse than the PS3. All the PS3 fans mocking the "complete experience" confuses me. Worst case scenario for a 360 Arcade owner is that they play exactly the same game the PS3 owners get to play. Can't exactly mock them for that now can you?