By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumored Halo 3/ GTAIV Bundle sends PS3 fanboys running for their mummies!

ssj12 said:
I dont see any PS3 purchasers jumping on this deal at all. Sorry halo is not that great of an FPS.

7.6 million people might disagree with you on that

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

dang that is a nice bit of extra

ssj12 said:
I dont see any PS3 purchasers jumping on this deal at all. Sorry halo is not that great of an FPS.

I agree Halo isn't all that but give credit where it's due.  Halo is a fun FPS and a HUGE brand.  GTA is also a HUGE brand.  Getting both in a bundle like that is definately going to make people think twice about getting a PS3.

smbu2000 said:
ssj12 said:

Unreal, Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Portal, GoldenEye 007, Quake, Doom, Wolfenstein, and Team Fortress says hi.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@ Rock on 2008 I wouldn't call halo one of the 360's best games. Best selling yes, best quality no

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Around the Network

Good idea Microsoft, bundle the top game with your crappy low end system. Great for the short term but devastating in the long term.

How oh how will the people who buy this bundle have the 'complete' version of GTAIV?

ssj12 said:
smbu2000 said:
ssj12 said:

Unreal, Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Portal, GoldenEye 007, Quake, Doom, Wolfenstein, and Team Fortress says hi.

You realize when all is said and done Halo 3 will have outsold many of those right?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

DMeisterJ said:
How oh how will the people who buy this bundle have the 'complete' version of GTAIV?
Imagine if MS sold a hard drive with both sets of DLC and marketed it as the complete GTAIV experience?????

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

LOL great thread title. On the other hand if I was thinking about buying a 360 I would buy this.