By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Omochao VS. Navi, Who's More Annoying?

Which of these two helper characters is more annoying?

Hey! Listen! (Navi) 6 35.29%

Hey, I'm on your side, you know. (Omochao) 11 64.71%

Total:17

Two of the most notoriously annoying helper characters in gaming history.

But which is more annoying?

To me, it's a very close race nobody wants to be entered in, but between these two, since one of them has absolutely no meaningful inclusion in any of their appearances, I have to give it to Omochao.

Alright, who do you think is the more annoying of these two characters?

Around the Network

Omochao.

That thing has no real purpose.

Loneken said:

Omochao.

That thing has no real purpose.

It just states the same obvious shit over and over again. YES I know King Boom Boo is terrified of the sun!!

I voted for Navi. I would've said Fi but Skyward Sword HD made her MUCH less annoying

I never found either of these annoying. Their roles lasted less than ten seconds in games that were several hours long...

gtotheunit91 said:

I voted for Navi. I would've said Fi but Skyward Sword HD made her MUCH less annoying

What did the HD version do different?

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

I never found either of these annoying. Their roles lasted less than ten seconds in games that were several hours long...

gtotheunit91 said:

What did the HD version do different?

All of Fi’s advice is now optional. So she won’t jump out to remind you of the thing you JUST learned lol. She’s just much less of a nuisance. 

Tricky.

Then again he's hardly the only thing wrong with that game.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

gtotheunit91 said:

I came in here to say fi as well. I don’t know the chao but looks like it’s from sonic adventure 

mZuzek said:

Tricky.

Then again he's hardly the only thing wrong with that game.

Only what's on the poll.

Fi wins this poll.