By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Omochao VS. Navi, Who's More Annoying?

Which of these two helper characters is more annoying?

Hey! Listen! (Navi) 6 35.29%

Hey, I'm on your side, you know. (Omochao) 11 64.71%

Total:17

Never minded Navi. It was Tingle that drove me nuts. Navi was my little buddy. I liked her (it?).

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Norion said:

Omochao isn't that bad in SA2 since you can attack him for fun.

I know, but he's still a shallow replacement for Tikal from Sonic Adventure, who, unlike Omochao, actually contributed to the plot.

I do agree that having it integrated into the plot like that is preferable.

I don't think anything can compare to this monstrosity...

I could somewhat bear the night time stages of Unleashed, but this "thing" was a constant annoyance any time he showed up.

Last edited by Chazore - on 25 June 2022

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I really liked Navi the first time I played Ocarina (I was around 13 at the time), so she has the nostalgia factor going for her. That said, she is extremely annoying. But not nearly as bad as Fi, fuck that piece of shit, nearly ruined the game for me.

I didn't play Sonic Adventure so I'll have to go with Navi between the two. That being said Slippy from Star Fox 64 was one of my most annoying side helper character.  Edit now that I think about it Morgana is the answer from Persona 5.  He had a big role but had similar moments when he offers advice, aren't you tired stay in your room tonight.

Around the Network