By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What other games you want tribute games to develop since making the amazing TMNT shredders revenge?

axumblade said:

I want a new X-Men action platformer game like the ones on the SNES/Game Gear/Genesis era.

Batman the Brave and the Bold for the Wii is like those. It has local coop. Made by Wayforward. But it's Batman, not Marvel. If that's a problem...

axumblade said:

Also would love a sequel to Spider-Man Maximum Carnage

By LJN as well? Do you want to see the world burn too by any chance?

OT: Shredder's Revenge is hands down the best TMNT beat'em up ever made, but it has its fair amount of small issues. There's plenty of franchises they could pick up and make a better game than the existing ones, but not Final Fight, unless they prove to be able to make a better game than Shredder's Revenge. Especially not when there's a Final Fight fangame that plays better than it.

Around the Network
Leynos said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Maybe Tribute Games can do Contra. The bar for new Contra games has already been set pretty low by Rogue Corps, so I'm sure the developer of Mercenary Kings and Panzer Paldin could easily do better.

Go play Blazing Chrome. If you want DD there is Neo which is great.

BasilZero said:

Final Fight

CaptainExplosion said:

Maybe they could try their hands at making a Power Rangers game in the style of TMNT Shredder's Revenge. It'd certainly be better than Power Rangers Mega Battle.

axumblade said:

I want a new X-Men action platformer game like the ones on the SNES/Game Gear/Genesis era.

CaptainExplosion said:
axumblade said:

There actually was a second Spider-Man & Venom game.

I'd prefer if they did a successor to the X-Men arcade game. Even if it doesn't have the legendary line "Ha ha ha! X-Men, welcome to DIE!!".

Yes to all these

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I’d like to see a new Simpsons beat-em-up. The original was actually my favorite of Konami’s licensed beat-em-ups.

SanAndreasX said:

I’d like to see a new Simpsons beat-em-up. The original was actually my favorite of Konami’s licensed beat-em-ups.

It was satisfying at the end to kick the shit out of Mr. Burns.

Any idea if Tribute Games has any experience with 3D games?

Tribute games were Ubisoft Montreal they worked on Scott Pilgrim Beat em up, thats how I knew they are special Tribute games is former members that worked on Scott pilgrim.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

Tribute games were Ubisoft Montreal they worked on Scott Pilgrim Beat em up, thats how I knew they are special Tribute games is former members that worked on Scott pilgrim.

So they broke off from Ubisoft? What else did they work on while they were there?

They could do the same things for The Simpsons arcade next. That would be awesome.

I would like to see them take the Battletoad licence and give it a crack. So far the games they have made have surpassed the legacy titles.

Player2 said:
axumblade said:

Batman the Brave and the Bold for the Wii is like those. It has local coop. Made by Wayforward. But it's Batman, not Marvel. If that's a problem...

axumblade said:

OT: Shredder's Revenge is hands down the best TMNT beat'em up ever made, but it has its fair amount of small issues. There's plenty of franchises they could pick up and make a better game than the existing ones, but not Final Fight, unless they prove to be able to make a better game than Shredder's Revenge. Especially not when there's a Final Fight fangame that plays better than it.

Yeah, most of LJN like 95% are bad but they rarely make a gem looks at the amazing game True Lies for Super Nintendo really love that game they fit the top down isometric style more than their other genres.

SanAndreasX said:

Yes the Simpsons are amazing

CaptainExplosion said:
SanAndreasX said:

I'll have to check?

DragonRouge said:

They could do the same things for The Simpsons arcade next. That would be awesome.

Yes

Azzanation said:

I would like to see them take the Battletoad licence and give it a crack. So far the games they have made have surpassed the legacy titles.

I think they should team up with the Writer of Battletoads Arcade because the Writer was amazing in making such an amazing plot then have Tribute games or dotemu make a better version of battletoads arcade.

SegaHeart said:
Player2 said:

axumblade said:

Yeah, most of LJN like 95% are bad but they rarely make a gem looks at the amazing game True Lies for Super Nintendo really love that game they fit the top down isometric style more than their other genres.

SanAndreasX said:

Yes the Simpsons are amazing

CaptainExplosion said:

I'll have to check?

DragonRouge said:

Yes

Azzanation said:

I think they should team up with the Writer of Battletoads Arcade because the Writer was amazing in making such an amazing plot then have Tribute games or dotemu make a better version of battletoads arcade.

As awesome as that sounds, the Battletoads arcade game is already on Rare Replay, and it'd be kinda awkward seeing them go from making a Ninja Turtles game to a game that's basically a Ninja Turtles clone. There are big differences between the two franchises, but still.