By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Stranger Things S4 | OT | Discussion Thread

Rules

- Spoiler tag any discussion relating to episodes in Season 4 which can be considered a spoiler, such as character deaths or major plot development, use your common sense on what is a spoiler, a comment like "episode 2 was awesome" isn't a spoiler but a comment talking about a plot development or reveal is, also, label clearly what episode you're talking about above the spoiler.

- Discussion about episodes from previous seasons don't have to be spoiler tagged.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 28 May 2022

Around the Network

Nice, didn't realise this was already out. Is it only part 1 of the final season though? Will be kind of annoying having to wait until July to see the ending.

Loving it so far, have 2 episodes of part 1 left. Love the longer episodes, love all the different storylines, love the new characters.

Ka-pi96 said:

Nice, didn't realise this was already out. Is it only part 1 of the final season though? Will be kind of annoying having to wait until July to see the ending.

Season 5 is the final season. This is part 1 of S4 and part 2 is in July with the final two episodes of this season.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 29 May 2022

Ryuu96 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Season 5 is the final season. This is part 1 of S4 and part 2 is in July with the final two episodes of this season.

Well that's so much worse! Why hold back just 2 episodes? I thought it was going to be half and half, so seeing 7 in the first part I was looking forward to another 7

Around the Network

Just finished ep. 7. It was really good! Looking forward to the final 2 episodes.

Gotta say Eleven is kinda throwing me off this season though. She looks a lot like my sister, it's weird.

Ka-pi96 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Well that's so much worse! Why hold back just 2 episodes? I thought it was going to be half and half, so seeing 7 in the first part I was looking forward to another 7

They're probably trying to keep the hype up as long as possible.

I'm only at episode 2, so if I space it out a bit I won't even notice there was a gap in the release.

Looks pretty okay so far.

But is it just me, or is Jonathan behaving and feeling quite different from the previous seasons?

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Loved it so much. The last two episodes are a combined 4 hours so, there’s still a lot left. Very excited

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

The plot really thickens in later episodes. Dear Billy had me on the edge of my seat. Dustin and Murray for S4 MVP's, lol. Eager to finish the season.

TallSilhouette said:

The plot really thickens in later episodes. Dear Billy had me on the edge of my seat. Dustin and Murray for S4 MVP's, lol. Eager to finish the season.

Episode 4 Spoilers.

Spoiler!

Sadie Sink became the best of the child actors for me, hope she has a good career, one of the best scenes across the entire series and most well acted, I didn't think she was going to be killed off at first, I was like, no way, they aren't going to kill her, then when that flashback sequence played I for a minute thought "oh shit, they're actually going to do it, no!"  

I'm glad they didn't, it was a beautiful metaphor for depression and surviving it.

Hope they don't kill off any characters Tbh. Not every show needs a death.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 06 June 2022