By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play - June 2nd (30 mins, 3rd party, VR + Horizon)

That was Sony's best State of Play thus far.

Around the Network

I'm actually excited for SF6. Glad Xbox is back in the fray. Definitely should have cross play this time around.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Final Fantasy XVI and Resident Evil 4 looked great, plus 4 and Village in VR is fantastic news, RE 7 in VR was my favorite PSVR game by a mile.

trunkswd said:

How would everyone rate today's PlayStation State of Play out of 10? 

9/10.

I liked almost everything.

It was average at best the only thing that interest me that I have to get ps5 is for ff16.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

9/10.

I liked almost everything.

Spooder-Man coming to PC and RE4 remake is what interested me the most. Oh also Tunic is an amazing game and everyone needs to play it.

Yes. i'm also interested in Final Fantasy XVI, Street Fighter 6, The Callisto Protocol, Stray and Eternights.

dane007 said:

It was average at best the only thing that interest me that I have to get ps5 is for ff16.

Cat game seems very interesting 

Decent showing, but the games I was excited for I'll be able to play on Series X. So I dunno how to evaluate it as a Sony showcase vs a general gaming showcase.

There weren't many things I was interested in but I am very excited for RE4.  I've liked every remake they've done of the series so far and four is one of my favorite games already.

I'm still intrigued by Stray and The Callisto Protocol looked pretty cool with its evident Dead Space pedigree.  And I'm always down for a new Street Fighter game.

I really don't care about VR as of yet, but if any game could get me into it, it would be something like Resident Evil, so, we'll see.

twintail said:
JWeinCom said:

Decent showing, but the games I was excited for I'll be able to play on Series X. So I dunno how to evaluate it as a Sony showcase vs a general gaming showcase.

Why would it matter? This was never advertised as a 3rd party exclusive show.  You either liked the games shown or you didn't and that's all that matters.

Well I'm guessing Sony wanted this show to encourage people to buy things they'll make money off of. So I think it matters to them. If that wasn't their purpose, then great job I guess. 

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 02 June 2022