By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Xbox home console?

What's your favorite Xbox home console?

Xbox 142 20.29%

Xbox 360 359 51.29%

Xbox One 25 3.57%

Xbox Series X|S 174 24.86%

Total:700

Bioshock, Halo 3, Mass effect as exclusives at the time. Damn, good times for Xbox. I still think 2007 is the best year for Xbox exclusives, nothing comes close.

Around the Network

The original XBox, though it's not really fair because that's the only one I ever played. I guess if you want to be as objective as possible about it, it should be the 360. Or does it? The original had Star Wars KotOR, aka one of the best games ever made so there's that.

I didn't play much, because I didn't own it, my cousin did, but I liked these games, believe it or not;

- Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic (1 and 2, obviously)
- FIFA Street
- Def Jam Fight for New York
- Tony Hawk's Underground
- Enter the Matrix

Yeah, not really, besides the first one, the games I'd normally go for, but I had fun nonetheless. I also played some of the sequels of Dreamcast games on it, but they weren't the originals. I actually played most of the good games, like say SoulCalibur 2 and LotR The Third Age, on GameCube, which I did own, and the Star Wars games like Jedi Outcast on PC, instead. I was bummed that GameCube didn't get Revenge of the Sith and the Obi-Wan game.

That was damn easy question.
Xbox 360 still shines. I like original Xbox too (for it's black and green theme :D).

Video games and consoles collector from Poland.

Considering the Series X/S can do everything the OG, 360 and One does plus more, has to be the Series X/S.

Xbox Series X. Game Pass Ultimate is one of the big things about it that made it enticing for me to get that console. After I'm done with the classic DOOM trilogy, I'll start playing the ultimate edition of Gears of War. Would like to play Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy as well.

Around the Network

Despite the Red Ring of Death which my 360 fell victim to, I have to go with the 360.  Especially the Slim model which had built in WiFi and still runs like a champ today.  Plus Microsoft was making an effort to get JRPG's like Lost Odyssey on the 360.

Halo 3
Gears of War
Fable II
Fallout 3
Skyrim

Gonna go with Series X. It is my number two current console closely behind Switch, and gamepass has been good to me. Looking forward to Hellblade 2, Starfield, and Avowed particularly so it has me hyped for next year.

It is a huge turnaround from the X1, which I hated, so this puts X1 firmly in last place for me.

360 was ok, but I only used it for exclusives.

Never owned an original XBox.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

On mobile and misclicked xbox one (-1) when I meant to click 360 (+1)…and for me it’s close between 360 and original xbox. I currently use an xbox elite series 2 controller for my PC and do not plan to get a series X/S, but no opinion. I really did not like the xbox one which I posted about many times so big misclick fail.

XBOX. I quite liked the beefy look of the console and the Duke was a decent controller for me.
If it launched alongside PS2, as long as it still had better specs, it would've been a tough choice as to which console became my main.
It was also the reason why I went with 360 for the first half of 7th gen. Had to have me the Halo box, for them Halo rings.

360, but I think the series X will give it a run for it's money by the end of the generation.