By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Xbox home console?

What's your favorite Xbox home console?

Xbox 142 20.29%

Xbox 360 359 51.29%

Xbox One 25 3.57%

Xbox Series X|S 174 24.86%

Total:700
Azzanation said:

Considering the Series X/S can do everything the OG, 360 and One does plus more, has to be the Series X/S.

Except it can't?

There are 632 games that have been made backward compatible out of 2154 that have been released for Xbox 360.

Sure it's a big list, but it's far from everything
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_backward-compatible_games_for_Xbox_One_and_Series_X/S

Around the Network

Definitely 360 for me. Series is too new to rank yet, although I already like it much better than XB1.

Top 360 games:

1 . Bioshock
2 . Batman Arkham City
3 . Call of Duty 4: MW
4. Bayonetta
5. The Orange Box

SvennoJ said:
Azzanation said:

Considering the Series X/S can do everything the OG, 360 and One does plus more, has to be the Series X/S.

Except it can't?

There are 632 games that have been made backward compatible out of 2154 that have been released for Xbox 360.

Sure it's a big list, but it's far from everything
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_backward-compatible_games_for_Xbox_One_and_Series_X/S

Quality not qauntity. Not all of those 2000+ games would be any good.

The Xbox 360 by far, still one of the best consoles of all time in my book.

The amount of awesome games it had is just ridiculous; Gears 1-3, Halo 3/4/Reach, the Bioshock trilogy, Mass Effect trilogy, Dead Space, Bayonetta, Witcher 2, COD MW/World at War/Black Ops/MW3/Black Ops II/Advanced Warfare, Vanquish, Dishonoured, Wolfenstein The New Order, Skyrim, Battlefield Bad Company 1 & 2, Singularity, Binary Domain, Splinter Cell Conviction, Alan Wake...

Plus it has the best conventional controller of all time, just so damn comfortable.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 25 May 2022

I have never owned or even thought about owning an xbox. The games on the systems just does not match my preference very well.
Three of my friends had 360, two of them needed tho change it because of the red ring of death, one of them needed to change system two times.
One of my friends had previously owned an original xbox that catched fire. And another person that I did not know well said his original xbox started to smoke and then stopped working.

My view of the xbox systems is because of this not especially positive.

I did play some on the original xbox in gaming get togethers. Play mostly Halo 1 or 2. Set All the character values to default and used "Default" as my player name. Not into FPS, mostly hang out in corners waiting for someone to come by and attacked with that sword thing.
Because of this and since gaming systems that catches fire is kind of hilarious, the win goes to the original xbox.

I have 0 connections to xbox one or series X/S. never played it and never heard anything about them from my friends.