1995-1999 20 23.53%

2000-2004 7 8.24%

2005-2009 4 4.71%

2010-2014 0 0%

2015-2020 0 0%

2021-2022 0 0%

Total:85

At 6-7,
1° Genesis/Megadrive > Master System ( downgrade lol) > SNES > PS1 > PS2 > x360 > PS3 > PS4.

GoTY 2022:

Around the Network

SNES
N64
Gamecube
PS3, Wii was close but played less.
PS4/Switch pretty even.

Handheld consoles: Game Boy Color/Game Boy Advance SP/Nintendo DS/Nintendo 3DS
Home consoles: Nintendo GameCube/Wii/PlayStation 4 Pro/Xbox Series X
Hybrid console: Nintendo Switch

Edit: I honestly wasn't sure where to categorize the Switch since it works as both a home and handheld console, so I went with hybrid for that one. :)

NES
Mega Drive
PS1
PS2
PS3
PC

For handhelds, I used Nintendo up until 2011, after that I switched to laptop and then to mobile.

Master System > PS1 > PS2 > PS3 > PS4
PS5 will keep the trend.

Around the Network

I'm not sure if this one counts but my first console was a NES clone my mom bought me cause it looked like a PlayStation (lol).

So if we count that as NES (technically?) then my list would be:

NES > PS1 > GameCube (won it on a raffle lol) > Nothing for a long time, mostly PC cause my family was poor > PS2 > PS3 > PS5.

I just recently got a PS5 so I'm experiencing everything from the PS4 gen just now haha.

Spike0503 said:

I'm not sure if this one counts but my first console was a NES clone my mom bought me cause it looked like a PlayStation (lol).

NES > PS1 > GameCube (won it on a raffle lol) > Nothing for a long time, mostly PC cause my family was poor > PS2 > PS3 > PS5.

I just recently got a PS5 so I'm experiencing everything from the PS4 gen just now haha.

Famiclones are very popular in eastern Europe, South America( Brazil and Argentina), former URSS countries ( Russia), Yugoslavia, China, Turkey.

Agente42 said:
Spike0503 said:

Famiclones are very popular in eastern Europe, South America( Brazil and Argentina), former URSS countries ( Russia), Yugoslavia, China, Turkey.

I figured! It seemed like a cheap way to play those types of games back in the day. I remember that they even sold cheap cartridge clones and I ended with a little collection lol. Nowadays I guess the closest thing would be Android plug-and-play machines with tons of roms and stuff.