By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Desert Island games..

Oxygen Not Included - Endless new Asteroids to explore, settle and conquer. Infinite replay value, especially with some mods included.

Hearts of Iron IV - Including all the mods there are, which allow for some new scenarios (especially TNO and Kaiserreich)

The Universim - I expect it to be finished by then. Imagine Civilization in real-time with less war but with aliens and godly powers. In fact, imagine Civilization and Populous merged together.

King under the Mountain - Again, I expect it to be finished by then. It's like Rimworld, but with a fantasy setting and several races instead of sci-fi.

For the fifth game, I would take forever to choose: Master of Orion 2, Alpha Centauri, Jagged Alliance 2, Wizardry 8, KotOR II, HoMM 3 and 4, Might and Magic 4+5 Stellaris, Galactic Civilizations III... I would probably choose JA2, W8 or KotOR II for a change of pace compared to the other games.

Around the Network

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - I've been playing this game for six years now and it still doesn't get boring. Roguelikes are a perfect fit for an deserted island anyway.

Civilization 5 - Because fuck Civ 6.

Mega Man X - Can't hurt to have the best game ever at hand.

Transport Tycoon Deluxe - It just doesn't get old.

Hunie Pop - I need some boobies on an deserted island, that's for sure.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:

Did you unlock all the secret characters?

Gta 5 online
Final fantasy 14
Mario kart 8
Tekken 7
Genshin impact

OdinHades said:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - I've been playing this game for six years now and it still doesn't get boring. Roguelikes are a perfect fit for an deserted island anyway.

Civilization 5 - Because fuck Civ 6.

Mega Man X - Can't hurt to have the best game ever at hand.

Transport Tycoon Deluxe - It just doesn't get old.

Great call on a rogue-like. I seriously thought about adding one myself — maybe Shiren the Wanderer?

They really are one of the ideal genres for a desert island scenario.

Around the Network

Breath of the Wild
Dark Souls 3
Pikmin 3
Mario 3D World
Prime Trilogy