By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 launches July 29

Tagged games:

I think the biggest limiter for me playing the WiiU/Switch releases thus far has actually been the visual/art style, I don't seem to be able to get more than a few hours into it before I move onto something else.
I think a more stylized visual style would be more beneficial.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Vodacixi said:
Otter said:

This is maybe the first time I've seen a Nintendo game using motion blur. Makes a big difference to combat animations

I believe Xeno X already used Motion Blur.  Not sure about 2 though... 

BTW, it's just me... Or does the grass disappears when the character is about to make contact with it? So weird xD

X used a motion blur...sort of.  It was mostly just on the edges of the screen iirc to enhance camera motion and very rudimentary.

Xenoblade 2 actually has per object motion blur, most noticeable in cutscenes.  Xenovlade DE I think had the same setup.  So it makes sense 3 would have this feature.

I wonder if you can switch the controlled character on the fly only during field exploration or also while battling.

Link_Nines.XBC said:

I wonder if you can switch the controlled character on the fly only during field exploration or also while battling.

On the tweet, they confirmed "in-and-out of battle" so I'll presume it can be done in battle. Sort of a successor to the blade switching mechanic in 2 but this time with your party members.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909