By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bandai Namco puts up job listings for a remaster/remake of a Nintendo "3d Action Game"

The answer is Solatorobo: Red Hunter. CyberConnect2 already hinted they were really into doing it.

Around the Network

Come on Baten Kaitos Remasters

As someone pointed out that the use of "deformed" (デフォルメ) in the listing makes it seem like a cartoony/chibi game in all likelihood.

If you're swinging for the fences go for Paper Mario or some 2D Zelda remake like Link's Awakening. Or more realistically... there's a huge number of Nintendo titles that never left Japan that fit the bill like Ever Oasis.

haxxiy said:

As someone pointed out that the use of "deformed" (デフォルメ) in the listing makes it seem like a cartoony/chibi game in all likelihood.

If you're swinging for the fences go for Paper Mario or some 2D Zelda remake like Link's Awakening. Or more realistically... there's a huge number of Nintendo titles that never left Japan that fit the bill like Ever Oasis.

But Ever Oasis was released worldwide. It came to Japan after all the other territories.

The Last Story? Pandora's Tower? Metroid Prime 1, 2 and/or 3? Eternal Darkness? Kid Icarus Uprising?

Around the Network
VMCJonCarter said:

Come on Baten Kaitos Remasters

Hey, I'm with you on that! Nothing would make me happier than for Nintendo to remember this IP exists. But since the listing says "action" title, I strongly have my doubts.