By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Saudi Prince now owns SNK, goodbye KOF and other franchises :(

SegaHeart said:
LurkerJ said:

It's not like the consoles we buy are not made by sweatshops in China, a regime who is not committing a genocide against the Uyghurs just because they're muslims. 

I forgot about that, though yeah, China does make consoles they are bad and we still buy their consoles, I never said I would never buy their games . I only said goodbye because 1 saudi arabia would want to enter further in gaming ie another player against another Sony purchase, Oh well, looks like even Sony is tied with another one.

I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty or bad. Literally 95% of my house furniture is from China; including my Switch and PS5. 



Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:

That Saudi prince is probably after Sega as well.

Fuck, now you've jinxed Sega. -_-

Our only hope now is to buy alternatives to SNK and Capcom franchises, because that piece of shit and his equally shitty family aren't ever going to be punished.



SanAndreasX said:

If I had a choice, I’d prefer Nintendo to buy K-T and Sega. K-T is a natural choice for them anyway.

But yeah, it seems like a lot of scummy entities are taking over video games.

Koei Techmo would be nice with Nintendo, Not Sega because True Genesis fans to this day still Bash SNES, It's in many places talking about the 30+ your olds that never bought a Nintendo console ever and wear leather jackets like the 90's some other Genesis fans are in their 50's and remember the SNES Genesis showdown, I love the debates Genesis fans throw at SNES fans 30 years later on youtube still I couldn't find the R rated fight where Sega fan said something terrible the video was R rated but I found this one E rated debate between Sega vs Nintendo another batch of 30+ year olds



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Also If creators of Trials of Cold Steel ever go to anyone it should be with Nintendo , Nihon Falcom does great games also get Genshin Impact developers



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I'd like to think that maybe good things could come out of this, but that is extremely unlikely. No, not unlikely, impossible.



Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

Also If creators of Trials of Cold Steel ever go to anyone it should be with Nintendo , Nihon Falcom does great games also get Genshin Impact developers

Genshin Impact is Chinese, not Japanese. I doubt Prince Bone Saw is going to touch that; but there is the other issue of Xi Jinping. But we already deal with him with the hardware we buy. 





SanAndreasX said:
SegaHeart said:

Also If creators of Trials of Cold Steel ever go to anyone it should be with Nintendo , Nihon Falcom does great games also get Genshin Impact developers

Genshin Impact is Chinese, not Japanese. I doubt Prince Bone Saw is going to touch that; but there is the other issue of Xi Jinping. But we already deal with him with the hardware we buy.

Is there ANYTHING we can buy these days without supporting inhuman scumbags? -_- All else I've been able to do lately is hope for change in China and Saudi Arabia.



SegaHeart said:

I'm reiterating this, I prefer Sony style of games over Microsoft but I rather Sega go to Microsoft, but still Sony > Microsoft, I just like their style and their games more than Microsoft, but Microsoft + SEGA is a fitting and worth it but i'll still prefer Sony franchise like Wildarms, Ape escape, Wipeout series, Twisted metal, ETC over Halo, Fallout, call of Duty.

Sony gets Konami/Capcom/Square Enix/Namco Bandai/Fromsoftware

Microsoft gets Koei tecmo and to some etent Sega if the prince pulls another move on capcom? or a square enix?

Sonic > Mario/Master Chief/Kratos.

nope, persona and yakuza need to stay on playstation.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
SegaHeart said:

I'm reiterating this, I prefer Sony style of games over Microsoft but I rather Sega go to Microsoft, but still Sony > Microsoft, I just like their style and their games more than Microsoft, but Microsoft + SEGA is a fitting and worth it but i'll still prefer Sony franchise like Wildarms, Ape escape, Wipeout series, Twisted metal, ETC over Halo, Fallout, call of Duty.

Sony gets Konami/Capcom/Square Enix/Namco Bandai/Fromsoftware

Microsoft gets Koei tecmo and to some etent Sega if the prince pulls another move on capcom? or a square enix?

Sonic > Mario/Master Chief/Kratos.

nope, persona and yakuza need to stay on playstation.

Ib4 Saudi Prince gets Sega for 10billion.



HoangNhatAnh said:
DonFerrari said:

nope, persona and yakuza need to stay on playstation.

Ib4 Saudi Prince gets Sega for 10billion.

And then Sonic has to stay by Amy's side 24/7 and/or sell her to slavery while Tails crashes a plane into a New York skyscraper. -_-