Undecided 4 3.60%

Total:111

Wild guess

Probably totally unrelated and irrelevant

Around the Network
EricHiggin said:

Wild guess

I thought it was (fairly) well know at this point that he likes the letter X.

Zkuq said:
EricHiggin said:

Wild guess

I wonder what he'll name the first Martian base/city?

EricHiggin said:
Zkuq said:

God complex enhancement center

EricHiggin said:
Zkuq said:

Either MarsX or simply X, his favorite name for everything

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
EricHiggin said:

Either MarsX or simply X, his favorite name for everything

My vote goes to RedX.

Last edited by Zkuq - on 13 October 2023

Musk now "testing" in New Zealand and Philippines that new accounts have to pay (a very small amount but we know how it always starts small) to even be able to post or interact with other posts.

One 'funny' thing recently has been that reporting spam bot tweets as spam hasn't worked out very well: they get reported as sensitive media instead despite selecting the spam category. Just try to guess whether action gets taken if a spam media that doesn't contain sensitive media gets reported as sensitive media... Moderators must be feeling really happy that Elon has managed to eliminate most spam, at least from their point of view! But how odd that there's so many sensitive media reports now, and they look an awful lot like spam instead... It's been trouble after trouble after trouble since Elon took over.

crissindahouse said:

Musk now "testing" in New Zealand and Philippines that new accounts have to pay (a very small amount but we know how it always starts small) to even be able to post or interact with other posts.

Now now, I'm sure he's willing to reconsider. That is, if it's an utter failure.

crissindahouse said:

How much is this "very small amount" you're talking about here?

Bofferbrauer2 said:
crissindahouse said:

How much is this "very small amount" you're talking about here?

Just a dollar for a year but we know how it will go. From a dollar for new accounts to a dollar for everyone to a dollar per month (now only $9.99 a year!) to whatever works as long as enough people will pay.