By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2022 digital event has officially been cancelled.

Not even a digital event equivalent? Thats a shame, I was looking forward to writing "You know, E3 is not what it used to be" in the official E3 thread.

Around the Network

If it does come back in person next year this for the best I'd say since the one last year was a shitshow and the hype of being in person again would help a lot at improving over that. If Nintendo and Microsoft still do something in summer things won't really change that much since they were the only ones most people cared for last time. I hope it is able to come back strong in 2023 since it'd really suck if it truly died though at this point that is looking increasingly likely.

And suddenly, Geoff has become Lord of the Gaming Industry.

Sounds like the Dorito king has finally claimed his throne...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

I beat you to it, but yours is more creative. Split the internet points 50/50?

Dulfite said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I beat you to it, but yours is more creative. Split the internet points 50/50?

Sure why not

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Sadly this may be the end. Bums me out, but it's inevitable. There just isn't much need to gather the press in one place to get word out, when you could just do a Nintendo Direct or State of Play and go directly to the people.

I feel absolutely nothing reading this. Maybe I just never cared for E3 

Wasn't this confirmed a while back? But yeah I still remember getting hyped for E3 a few years ago. They had some of the most funny/cringy things moments done live and pre-recorded demos just don't feel the same.

Hoping they'll bring it back next year.