By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rockstar announces subscription for GTA Online ($5.99 a month)

Rockstar announces GTAVI GTA+ subscription for GTA Online ($5.99 a month)

Sigh....

Around the Network

Who the hell approves these ideas ?

Is $500,000 a lot?

...and here I was thinking I might actually try playing one of these games.  Preview for GTAVI.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

SKMBlake said:

Who the hell approves these ideas ?

Same people as always-- the consumers.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Is $500,000 a lot?

Well the bull card is more expensive but in game 500K is nothing. 

Surprised it took this long tbh

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well it's not like you have to pay the subscription to play online. This is like another way to pay for in game money but cheaper. The 500k bull card cost like $10

Last edited by Pinkie_pie - on 25 March 2022

How much more can they milk GTA V? The only money making scheme they haven't tried with it is NFTs!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Mar1217 said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Well it's not like you have to pay the subscription to play online. This is like another way to pay for in game money but cheaper. The 500k bull card cost like $10

Bruh, that's exactly how they get you in the long run. 

They know subscription services are a thing and they're trying to see how much they can get away with until ... MAGIC ! You'll be required to actually have of those subscription to play the online portion of the game.

Needing to pay subscription to play I don't think it would happen to gta5 but right now I don't know why people are complaining about this subscription. It's an option and seems like the best value to get some of the in game stuff. The 500k shark card already cost $10 

Last edited by Pinkie_pie - on 25 March 2022