By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Marvel Netflix series now on Disney+

When I logged on to Disney+ today I was asked if I wanted to be able to view mature content or only TV14 and lower.  After updating my account to allow mature content I found the mature content that they recently added that trigged Disney+ adding that option is that now all of the old Netflix Marvel series are now available to watch on Disney+ and after some research is appeared that it 100% the same as it is on Netflix. 

Hopefully this mean we might actually get new seasons of some of those shows and that Disney open to doing more mature content now.  My guess is it would adjacent to the marvel universe.  Anything more mature they do could be in same universe but not important or related to in anyway what going on in phase 4 or any future phase.

What do everyone else think are we going to get a new season of Punisher or DareDevil with original cast and how will it relate to larger marvel universe.

Around the Network

Isn't there a daredevil movie coming out or did I imagine that? ?

ironmanDX said:

Isn't there a daredevil movie coming out or did I imagine that? 😅

Pretty sure you imagined that, but the NF series is getting a reboot for the Disneyverse and they'll probably find some way to reintroduce the other characters to the MCU proper at some point too.

TallSilhouette said:
ironmanDX said:

Isn't there a daredevil movie coming out or did I imagine that? 😅

Pretty sure you imagined that, but the NF series is getting a reboot for the Disneyverse and they'll probably find some way to reintroduce the other characters to the MCU proper at some point too.

Daredevil was in Spiderman 8. That was no accident.

CaptainExplosion said:
Dulfite said:

Spider Man 8 as in...No Way Home?

I don't remember what it was called. It had the word home in it like the previous two, plus it's the 8th live action Spiderman movie.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
TallSilhouette said:

Use spoiler tags. 

CaptainExplosion said:
Dulfite said:

Yeah, should've used spoiler tags.

My bad, I figured we were passed the point that  spoilers were allowed. It wasn't anything major or huge to the movies plot. 

This leads to somewhat of a larger question, how long after a movie comes out can we reference spoilers?

According to 2,000 Brits, it's roughly 10 days for a movie. I'm not sure what the general global consensus is on this. Weeks, months, years? Can I spoiler Fellowship of the Ring, The Titanic, Gone with the Wind?

I'm not talking about going out of my way to spoil, moreso as things get brought up that are relavant to a topic.

https://www.cbr.com/how-long-to-wait-for-spoilers-survey/

shikamaru317 said:

Been doing a chronological order MCU rewatch recently, and had to wait for 15 days to start on Daredevil season 2 between it's removal from Netflix and addition to Disney+. I really hope that Disney decides to revive these series which Netflix cancelled prematurely in spite of good viewership numbers simply to spite Disney for announcing Disney+. Would love to see Daredevil and Jessica Jones revived as is, and instead of Iron Fist and Luke Cage being revived individually, maybe do the 2 spinoffs from them instead, Heroes for Hire (Danny + Luke) and Daughters of the Dragon (Colleen + Misty), and make all 4 of them more integrated into the MCU than they were previously, with occasional appearances from MCU characters. Then maybe do a Defenders season 2 eventually as well, with a threat big enough for all of them to work together again.

Spoiler****

I just assumed the Netflix shows were in a timeline other than the Sacred Timeline, so they came into existence because of the Loki show. Agents of Shields was said to be in another timeline, for example.

Their M rating doesn't fit well with MCU in my opinion. Maybe there is an M rated universe where everyone is on drugs, murders each other violently, and has sex all the time? I don't have any interest in watching that universe, that's for sure.

CaptainExplosion said:
Dulfite said:

My bad, I figured we were passed the point that  spoilers were allowed. It wasn't anything major or huge to the movies plot. 

This leads to somewhat of a larger question, how long after a movie comes out can we reference spoilers?

According to 2,000 Brits, it's roughly 10 days for a movie. I'm not sure what the general global consensus is on this. Weeks, months, years? Can I spoiler Fellowship of the Ring, The Titanic, Gone with the Wind?

I'm not talking about going out of my way to spoil, moreso as things get brought up that are relavant to a topic.

https://www.cbr.com/how-long-to-wait-for-spoilers-survey/

Spoiling Titanic is no big deal, it was based on a real world tragedy, so you knew the ending already. Spider-Man No Way Home is a different situation because the movie only came out last fourth quarter.

Well, my point is trying to figure out what the general view is on spoiler times. Weeks, months, years? And not anyone on this site's personal opinion, I'm wanting to know the consensus.