By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Character Design Appreciation Thread

There'll be loads and loads of examples. The first few that came to mind that I think look pretty cool

Vega (Street Fighter II design)

Chun Li (Street Fighter Alpha design)

Claire Redfield (original Resident Evil 2 design)

Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog series)

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:

I do like dem flutes

Sword coming out of breasts? Yes please!

(Can't seem to get her though, luck ain't in my side this round)

I REALLYYYYYY saw you as more of a Shenhe person based on your sig lol

Also, you know you get pity wishes, right?  I think it's every 90 wishes, you get one "free" 5-star which has a 50% chance of being the headliner.  This is how I got Yae Miko as I had been keeping track of how much I wished and wait for her to be the headliner knowing I'd have a 50% chance of getting her lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I do like dem flutes

Sword coming out of breasts? Yes please!

(Can't seem to get her though, luck ain't in my side this round)

Also, you know you get pity wishes, right?  I think it's every 90 wishes, you get one "free" 5-star which has a 50% chance of being the headliner.  This is how I got Yae Miko as I had been keeping track of how much I wished and wait for her to be the headliner knowing I'd have a 50% chance of getting her lol

I got Yae Miko on my first try but I can't get her on my 10th try even though I spent a fuck ton of wishes feelsbadman. I got the zombie one instead as the "pity 5 star." I don't like Shenhe's design enough but I do find her funny.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Rawk Hawk from Paper Mario TTYD. Dude is basically the coolest character ever made in a video game.

Strider Hiryu

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 21 March 2022

Signature goes here!

Mumbo Jumbo from Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie.

Captain_Yuri said:
ZyroXZ2 said:

I got Yae Miko on my first try but I can't get her on my 10th try even though I spent a fuck ton of wishes feelsbadman. I got the zombie one instead as the "pity 5 star." I don't like Shenhe's design enough but I do find her funny.

I'm actually rather surprised, though... Shenhe with her tight clothing, bubble butt, and booba

Wait, zombie one?  Rosaria?  I may play Genshin, but not to the point where I'm integrated with the community and know all of their references lol

I do like Yae Miko, though

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I'm actually rather surprised, though... Shenhe with her tight clothing, bubble butt, and booba

Wait, zombie one?  Rosaria?  I may play Genshin, but not to the point where I'm integrated with the community and know all of their references lol

I do like Yae Miko, though

Yea on paper it sounds really good but I think her figure is a bit too unnatural looking.

The zombie is Qiqi loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850