By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fighting game thread EX

BTW this is my Steve and , Steve combo's are harder than Kazuya combo's I asked every Kazuya player to mimic my combos or do evo type combos wall carries with steve they couldn't they rage quit and did they're Kazuya combos from evo but most of them can't 6 eletric combo , I could do 3 electric combo kazuya but I don't care for Kazuya I love Steve though 6 electric combo is as hard as steve wall carry to whatever 12 hit stomach wall punch he does? ALso harder than Hwoarang and LEE and Nina also need to update this I can now do Blue spark with Steve

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Here's steve Blue Spark which is harder than video above I posted and I'm showing Hwoarang flamingo wall carry but I haven't used him in awhile but his combo is easier online and because I'm sleepy right now uploaded 1 inute ago

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

SegaHeart said:

Here's steve Blue Spark which is harder than video above I posted and I'm showing Hwoarang flamingo wall carry but I haven't used him in awhile but his combo is easier online and because I'm sleepy right now uploaded 1 inute ago

I deleted this video I don't want people to know I know Steve Blue spark

PM sent regarding consecutive posts

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 15 March 2022

I actually tried Phantom Breaker Omnia it was enjoyable , you gotta pick quick style on your character to feel that natural vs , I fought twice online got beat by only veterans since there were no casuals , It's a great game I know the combos are easy but what mattered the most was my online connection vs those japanese players.. Hoping to find more casuals even though I got paired with veterans only.

Giving limelight to this game , who else wants to get Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on PS4 and Switch Tomorrow?

I waited an Entire day to post again on this thread.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 16 March 2022

Edit

I've waited 2 weeks from now so , It's like actually spamming , people need to post here me , now to the topic Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is gonna be a dead game why ? because The damn thing is too old and their community has alot of toxic shills as bad as BBtag on Switch , the switch version is becoming bbtag again wait until they start to combo right in few more weeks and the PS4 version is gonna be dead like Ps4 version of bbtag thats the hard facts , Can't blame me from bumping this again and looking like I spammed 4 times when I freaking waited someone to comment on the thread for past 2 weeks.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 01 April 2022

Around the Network

Edit I didn't mean to post again my rage was so strong I misstook it as edit from previous post above I edit alot

ATleast Dragon Ball Fighter Z auto combos do baby damage to not let causals get the upperhand yuck,

Or character have way too much bull like kanji and his stupid paralyze normals in P4AU or Yukari bullshit 

Fuck Discord stupid community fighting game discord has some random fans be mods and not developers and the owner of Soul Calibur 6 discord is a fucking fan not a developer the same can be said for fucking tekken zaibatsu in discord on tekken 7 , Though Tekken 7 is amazing not even discord fandom can hold me back as much as auto combos or unbalance.

I lowered my rage , I'm sorry .

people needed to know these things and what it meant , I'll just Shush now.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 28 March 2022

Edit: I actually don't want these niche games to always sell under thousands, Just throw discord in the trash have another way to communicate with players 1 on 1 without fanboy banning. 

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 01 April 2022

📣

Combo Break. No more than 3 consecutive posts please.

CGI-Quality said:

📣

Won't do it today, I had a mini heart attack during all the of situation, that was scary, I took my mom heart meds and anxiety pill. I'll just focus on other games and Big games I like, and niche Dreamcast and Sega Saturn games that haven't been ported yet, I feel weak today.

SegaHeart said:
CGI-Quality said:

📣

Won't do it today, I had a mini heart attack during all the of situation, that was scary, I took my mom heart meds and anxiety pill. I'll just focus on other games and Big games I like, and niche Dreamcast and Sega Saturn games that haven't been ported yet, I feel weak today.

Best of luck to you and stay safe. Very sorry to hear about your situation!