By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 360 guys are getting a PS3?

I was going to buy one when MGS4 comes out but my brother just got one so I don't think I'll be getting one soon.

Around the Network

this thread is going to end badly

maybe not, in the near future

Rock_on_2008 said:
Just answer the question. Damn I should of included 360, PS2 or Wii guys are getting a PS3.

360 will end w/ about 32 million sold, and of those owners, 20 million will buy PS3.

I will, probably at the end of the year or early next year.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Just answer the question. Damn I should of included 360, PS2 or Wii guys are getting a PS3.

360 will end w/ about 32 million sold, and of those owners, 20 million will buy PS3.

*troll*

He wasn't asking any crazy prediction theories.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

*troll*

He wasn't asking any crazy prediction theories.

that was trolling indeed,,,   loud-hot.. stay on topic man

OT:I already own that black beautiful collosus.(I have to mention that I love some of 360 games like gears/bio/&ME) 

krik said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
I already have a PS3 as you may have noticed, but most of my friends are getting a PS3 when God of war 3 and final fantasy come out. They said they couldnt care less about metal gear solid 4, and that Gears 2 will send that shit back to Japan. lol what n00bs

Funny, I havesome friends that are getting the MGS4+PS3 deal and they could care less about FFXIII. But they are more excited for GeoW2 than R2 though... I think they're wrong: R2 will be better than GeoW2.

Insomniac = Gods

My favorite games are shooters and racers. I love all these games: MGS 4, Resistance 2, Kill Zone 2, Socom: Confrontation, Gears of War 2 and  Burnout games, Gran Turismo.  RPG games are so meh. I hate RPG's including Final fantasy series, Zelda games, Oblivion, etc. RPG's take up too much time to complete and are way too long and drawn out to keep my attention, the great visuals do not make up for the boring gameplay.

I will never buy PS3...

To anyone considering getting the PS3, even if you have a 360, I HIGHLY recommend it. What better argument is there than without one you will be missing out on some really great games.

I have all three systems, and I love them all, but of the three my PS3 has been getting the most use. It plays all my movies, has free online gaming, and I buy all my multi-platform games on it now due to it's better reliability than 360 (I've been through 2), plus it's got a flood of great software on the way.

the wii is cool but more of an event system for gamers, with a few must have exclusives across the life of the system just like every Nintendo system before it (Mario, metroid, etc.).

I love the 360's exclusive library too, but I've been playing it less lately. I'm just a little bitter about the problems I've had and tend to use it for exclusives only now (so hopefully it will last longer.)