By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 360 guys are getting a PS3?

Just answer the question. Damn I should of included 360, PS2 or Wii guys are getting a PS3.

Around the Network

Ok people who own only a Wii or PS2 you are included.

I am getting it in the summer as a blu-ray player and staying with the 360 as my gaming system.

"

I´ll be honest and say I am not getting one for a very long time... if at all... not that its bad... its just that the 360 games interest me much more... most PS3 games I am interested in are multiplat and I have no use for blueray... there are exeptions though... MGS4 looks like a very good title... eventhough I don´t like stealth games to much this would interst me a lot... there are a few others but since I don´t play racers exept for Mario Kart and don´t like FF games there is very little it has to offer for me... maybe in a year or two that will have changed though...

I will probably get one after i finish uni so i can play the awesomness that will be Metal Gear Solid 4.

Around the Network

When FF13 comes out looks like.

Well PS3 was my first choice but I had to settle for the 360 due to the price...am happy with it though...
maybe ill consider a PS3...but not this year...

jpain333 said:
Well PS3 was my first choice but I had to settle for the 360 due to the price...am happy with it though...

The price of the PS3 is still an issue. The PS3 is still priced higher than what the PS1 and PS2 launched at the attractive price of $299 US.

Rock_on_2008 said:
jpain333 said:

The price of the PS3 is still an issue. The PS3 is still priced higher than what the PS1 and PS2 launched at the attractive price of $299 US.

Ya plus I ain't even got a job at the moment...I owned both the PS1 and PS2 so getting the PS3 in the future is a possibilty....ill just wait till more games are out, like GT5

I have a PS3 and although I'm not fond of the FF series, I know my friend who has a 360 is getting a PS3 next year when the next FF game is released.

MGS4!