By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many 360 guys are getting a PS3?

Probably pick one up around late 2009.  It should be <$200 by then and FF13 will be out.

Around the Network

I had a 360 first, while waiting for a deal/price cut on the PS3. Around christmas of last year a deal came with PS3 80GB and MotorStorm packed-in, so I bought it and I'm a satisfied PS3, Xbox 360 owner.

Still awaiting a f*cking Wii. Damn!!!!!!!

I'll try my darndest to get one this year (low budget am suck) but it probably won't happen till sometime in 09.
Which is fine by me, I also bought the PS2 a couple of years after launch and there were actually quite a few good games to choose from by then!

Have all 3 and happy with them all.

ecurbj said:
I had a 360 first, while waiting for a deal/price cut on the PS3. Around christmas of last year a deal came with PS3 80GB and MotorStorm packed-in, so I bought it and I'm a satisfied PS3, Xbox 360 owner.

If I could I'd give you mine.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
ecurbj said:

Why!?! 

You don't play your Wii? Why, bro?

There is a couple of Wii titles that interest me that should interest you too!!

ecurbj said:
Strategyking92 said:
ecurbj said:

Why!?! 

Well, I don't like the wii's games  

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
ecurbj said:
Strategyking92 said:
ecurbj said:

Why!?! 

Well why, your 16, you have to like Wii Sports, LoZ, SMG, SSBB, Mario Kart Wii, Zack and Wiki, Resident Evil, Dragon Quest and some more but those are some of the games I want once I get a Wii.

ecurbj said:
Strategyking92 said:
ecurbj said:
Strategyking92 said:
ecurbj said:

Why!?! 

Well why, your 16, you have to like Wii Sports, LoZ, SMG, SSBB, Mario Kart Wii, Zack and Wiki, Resident Evil, Dragon Quest and some more but those are some of the games I want once I get a Wii.

I just don't get into those games, for instance: Mario kart wii, I like to play motorstorm (at wal-marts across america) But I just don't get into mario kart games. Maybe I have been spoiled by the graphics the next gen systems can do?

And as for the legend of zelda: It seemed too by-the-book (in terms of story and gameplay) I'd rather play a big budget make-your-own-story game like mass effect.

I guess I've played nintendo too much, and when I bought my 360 (and psp) i've never looked back. (well, maybe i've cheated on my psp)

i may buy one just for a blu-ray. I don't buy consoles just for 2-3 games. Xbox 360 has the best library of games at the moment (at least for the genres of my tastes) like Mass Effect(soon 2 and 3), Gears of War 1 and 2, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Lost Odyssey, Bioshock, Viva Pinata, Forza Motorsports 2, and many more.

There are some great PS3 games too, but most are on the 360 or just aren't worth $400 to play the game(other than MGS4 and FFXIII, and they are not out yet).