By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Who is Putin think he’s going to fool with that propaganda? What goal does he hope to achieve? What will he gain? 
Does he think the other world governments are going to say “Oh my gosh? We are sorry for doubting you Putin.” It seems the only people buying it were already Russist/Putanist fools and useful idiots of the regime (such as Tucker) to begin with. Even many of them must know it’s a blatant lie, but will repeat 2+2=5 because Putin says 2+2=5.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

Who is Putin think he’s going to fool with that propaganda? What goal does he hope to achieve? What will he gain? 
Does he think the other world governments are going to say “Oh my gosh? We are sorry for doubting you Putin.” It seems the only people buying it were already Russist/Putanist fools and useful idiots of the regime (such as Tucker) to begin with. Even many of them must know it’s a blatant lie, but will repeat 2+2=5 because Putin says 2+2=5.

Domestic audience, full-scale mobilisation will probably follow after a declaration of war.

-Snip-

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 23 March 2024

Around the Network

There's a video of Russian special forces with one of the suspects, they cut his ear off and force feed it to him, saw it with my own eyes, crazy shit...Imagine if it wasn't the right guy...I'm assuming they'll torture the shit out of them until they force them to say something like "Ukraine made me do it!"

Meanwhile, ISIS is shouting everywhere about them being responsible but Putin the moron is trying to blame Ukraine.

And lets be real, Putin will get more innocent Russians killed with this dumb shit, if Russia doesn't retaliate against ISIS cells and instead blames Ukraine and throws their "revenge" at Ukraine, ISIS may think "shit, we got away with that, lets do it again" cause that dumb fucker in the Kremlin will blame Ukraine for every bad thing that happens to Russia.

Killing the ISIS agents responsible isn't retaliation, not really, not when these crazy fucks do this shit with the full belief that they will be killed and go to heaven afterwards, when Russia doesn't retaliate against ISIS and is instead distracted by Ukraine, sending tens of thousands more men to die in Ukraine, leaving their country even more vulnerable to attacks like this, more terrorist attacks will happen.

Every innocent Russian death is on Putin's hands as well as these terrorists.

If anything ISIS is the sort of crazy fucks that would be annoyed at Putin pinning the blame on Ukraine and therefore want to make a bigger attack. Any smart person would realise their failures in Ukraine, pull out and say "right, we need to protect our civilians from the new terrorist threat of ISIS" and go after them instead.