By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Then they better shoot them down.

Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky has said he would send troops to help expel Russia from the breakaway Moldovan republic of Transnistria – if asked to by the Moldovan government.

However, he said no such request had been made and emphasised Ukraine has no territorial claims over the pro-Russian territory.

Speaking at the European Political Community summit in Chisinau on Thursday, Mr Zelensky said: “Ukraine can only react and assist Moldova if there's a request from the top level of military-political leadership, official leadership of Moldova. Ukraine will definitely react in such a case.”

He added: “They should reunite with their state, with their history – with Moldova.”

Volodymyr Zelensky Offers to Send Troops to Help Moldova Win Back Breakaway Republic of Transnistria

Too bad they didn't blow up Russian personnel and the track they were using at the same time.

Around the Network

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 04 June 2023

That woman is so smart. Mentioning the UAVs as reason to stand with Putin even though he's the reason for them attacking Russia. Very clever Person!

Well I think I know why the cop let him go cause the lady is bat shit crazy lol.

Assuming Russian is similar to Polish (and I am rusty as been in Aus over 30 years and last time I spoke the language daily was when I was 7 lol), she actually said "He threw a stone at me and called me a Jew"

Now I could be wrong with the translation but I am sure I am not.

Why would he call her a Jew makes no sense to me and probably the cop.