By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia and Ukraine flashpoint

CaptainExplosion said:
crissindahouse said:

Maybe some don't like it because you don't just sound as if you want peace but you sound as if you want to see people get killed and even have to mention stuff like "bloodily" as if you would enjoy it and even wished to have a live broadcast of it. Even if you wish it for people like Putin who definitely deserve to get punished hard for the rest of their life you also don't sound like a good person then. 

I'm just sick of scum like him getting away scot free constantly, and I say bloodily because that way we can be sure these mother fuckers are gonna die.

He isn't getting away with it scot free though. Russia has been sanctioned by most of the world and the people of Russia a suffering because of it.

Now if you want to talk about scot free, the war in Iraq? what happened to all those weapons of mass destruction that the US justified to go to war for?

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

I know I shouldn't laugh, but this video reminds me of stormtroopers can't hit a target.

I like how the cars just continue to drive. 

The road didn't even look damaged. 

Ryuu96 said:

Lol Fuck Newsmax.

THE SIGN IS IN FUCKING ENGLISH.

How dumb do you have to be.

And so is the word on the excavator in the background.

But that is not all.

The most intriguing part in that photo is that it has undisputed proof that Michael Jackson faked his death, lost his hair and found a cure for vitiligo. 

Cobretti2 said:
Ryuu96 said:

Lol Fuck Newsmax.

THE SIGN IS IN FUCKING ENGLISH.

How dumb do you have to be.

And so is the word on the excavator in the background.

But that is not all.

The most intriguing part in that photo is that it has undisputed proof that Michael Jackson faked his death, lost his hair and found a cure for vitiligo. 

He didn't fake his death, he just came back from it. At least this time, the leather jacket didn't get ripped in the process

Around the Network

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 01 June 2023

Cobretti2 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I'm just sick of scum like him getting away scot free constantly, and I say bloodily because that way we can be sure these mother fuckers are gonna die.

He isn't getting away with it scot free though. Russia has been sanctioned by most of the world and the people of Russia a suffering because of it.

That's the point. Russia is suffering but Putin is not. For what he's done he should be given a swift death sentence. Especially if his own people turn on him and take him out.

CaptainExplosion said:
Cobretti2 said:

That's the point. Russia is suffering but Putin is not. For what he's done he should be given a swift death sentence. Especially if his own people turn on him and take him out.

"Especially if his own people turn on him and take him out."

That's the only way possible in this regard, anything Nato would do to end Putin's life would only add to instability and only escalate things further.