By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - They need to slow down the release of games..

My backlog started when the Wii released.

Full tie work does that to you. It is more a game collection then something I play lol

Around the Network

I never buy games on release. Never will.

I have enough games to keep me entertained and I would rather pick them up on sale...

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

This is kind of like when a business complains, "I'm so busy, because I have too many customers." It's really a wonderful problem to have.

I can relate in that the games I'm interested in come out faster than I can play them. However, it's really a wonderful problem to have. Also, I don't blame game developers for this so much as work and other responsibilities eating into my free time.

The_Liquid_Laser said:

This is kind of like when a business complains, "I'm so busy, because I have too many customers." It's really a wonderful problem to have.

I can relate in that the games I'm interested in come out faster than I can play them. However, it's really a wonderful problem to have. Also, I don't blame game developers for this so much as work and other responsibilities eating into my free time.

I would dissagre with that because it comes at the realization that we are getting old. And im not getting old ever, its the gaming companies that are wrong. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

I guess the question you should ask yourself is: Do I really need to sleep?

Around the Network

The absolutely massive amount of options with games and other stuff like anime can make it kinda hard to decide what to play or watch sometimes. Though a nice benefit is it's impossible to run out of options.

Jpcc86 said:

I watched something years back, about how most of our sleep is wasted, and we really only need 1.5/2 hrs max of deep sleep, and that two or 3 naps of 30 mins in that state is better than a full night of sleep.

If only I can figure out how to achieve that.

Jpcc86 said:

I used to give up sleep in exchange for playing my favorite game of all time.

Still not sure it was worth it, but it was certainly a lot of fun!

aikohualda said:

buy nintendo console only....

You don't like video games? How can a gamer have just Nintendo? You'd miss on some of the best gaming ever. Why restrict yourself? Thats like a movie lover only watching Disney movies and nothing else.

eva01beserk said:
KratosLives said:

Horizon west arrived 2 days ago, can't play yet, Elden ring which I forgot about  comes in 2 days, that will sit out, 2 weeks after that gt7 releases. Returnal looks like like wont be played this year, as is deathloop sitting on my desk, along with the medium. Kena I have but no time. Ghostwire will have to skip unfortunately..  Still haven't played the ps5 astro game. Sifu I just got, don't know when i'll play that. Cyberpunk will wait till it gets patched further. I need a holiday asap.

KratosLives said:

What I miss is the hype that comes around a game on release day, and being among a crowd excited for it. But these days when a game is releasing, your already pre ocupied with something else.

I think hype is a big factor. I missed a few of the games you mentioned but I remember at the time like kena that i really wanted to play it. Yet I forgot about it completly. Could be the hype was gone and something new replaced it and was fresher on my mind and now I probably wont go back to kena. I think it would only be a big game like elden ring or returnal that I missed that I would go and keep some hypenfor them. 

You should rethink that, Kena and Immortals Fenix Rising are some of the best games I played all year, in fact better than most big releases such as gta5, cyberpunk, witcher 3 and so on. Both Kena and immortals were more addictive and enjoyable.