By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted movie doing well al the box office

Amazing!

Very impressive for 3 days at the box office. At this pace, it's likely to break even soon.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

Around the Network

Needs 240 million to break even I think...

Despite the low quality.

CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

Despite the low quality.

I knew it would suck the moment they cast the wrong actor as Nathan Drake. Tom Holland is a great Spider-Man, he's just not Nathan Drake. A better video game movie role for him might have been Link from The Legend of Zelda, unless they wanted an actor who didn't need to dye his hair blonde.

he is not even a good spiderman

Tom Holland did great as Drake. Its Mark Wahlberg that is abysmal... oh well

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
faustian.empire said:

he is not even a good spiderman

Better than Andrew Garfield.

LOL...............yeah,Andrew Garfield was even worse

Going to see it this week hopefully, a workmate said some bits aren't great (Marky Mark) but overall he had a fun time and that's all it needs to be.

Hmm, pie.

Wow, so many salty "fans", it seems that the film will end between 400-500 millions at the box office. It hasn't even released in China and other territories yet.

Sony must be happy with the numbers.
I haven't seen it, but the feedback from many relatives and friends is that the movie is decent/good.

Seems like we will get more movies of this franchise then. At least they wasted actors I don't care about for it so that I don't have to care about a bad movie to be a success. If you look at that cool guy Drake in the game and then Holland...lol

shikamaru317 said:

Pretty disappointed with movie audiences honestly, allowing Death on the Nile to flop, killing Kenneth Brannagh's dream of doing a full Agatha Christie cinematic universe, and going to see Uncharted instead, a movie that is awful compared to the games it is based on, and all because Tom Holland has a fanboy crowd who will see anything he is in no matter how bad it is. Holland is about the least believable Drake they could have possibly cast, he has the physicality of a 15yo boy and from what I saw in the trailer he has none of game Drake's mannerisms or charm. Mark Wahlberg's Sully seemed pretty awful in the trailers too.

So you base your view of the film on what some other people think.

Based on your usual comments here, I am not surprised you show this kind of closed-mindedness.

As for the rest, cool story, bro. 

Last edited by Hynad - on 21 February 2022