By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your most wanted Mario Kart retro Tracks.

Which Mario Kart has the best original tracks.

Super MK 0 0%

MK 64 8 36.36%

MK Super Circuit 1 4.55%

MK Double Dash 3 13.64%

MK DS 0 0%

MK Wii 6 27.27%

MK 7 1 4.55%

MK 8 3 13.64%

Total:22

Now that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is getting 48 more retro tracks there is a good chance that your favorite tracks from the series will make a return with a new coat of paint in shiny 1080p, which ones are you most hyped about? Here is my top 10 i want the most, you don't have to make a top 10 list, a top 5 or 3 will do just fine.

1. Rainbow Road - Mario kart 7

2. Wario Colosseum - Double Dash

3. Waluigi Pinball - Mario Kart DS

4. Rock Rock Mountain - Mario Kart 7

5. Toad Factory - Mario Kart Wii

6. DK Mountain - Double Dash

7. Delfino Square - Mario Kart DS

8. Peach Gardens - Mario Kart DS

9. Maple Treeway - Mario Kart Wii

10. Airship Fortress - Mario Kart DS

EDIT: These are the tracks absent from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, the tracks in Wave one have been ticked.

Last edited by ShadowLink93 - on 13 February 2022

Around the Network

Put every original NDS and Wii track and I will be a happy man.

MK Wii Rainbow Road

MKWii rainbow road

That would be amazing if they took all the tracks from DS and Wii, they could do that but they would have to skip over almost all of the Super Mario Kart and Super circuit tracks which is just fine by me.

Around the Network

Mario Kart 64 from the early games, and a shout out to Mario Kart DS.

Mario Kart Wii from the later games made the best impression. A lot of that is because it’s the first truly modern Mario Kart. BUT, I think Mario Kart 7 and 8D had some great tracks too.
It’s kind of hard to forget about the original Mario Kart, but the advancements made in MK64 and Wii kind of left it in the dust.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 10 February 2022

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I seriously just want some Mario Kart GP tracks on there. I know the other tracks from the predecessors will make it on here.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I want to drive up to the castle again in Royal Raceway. N64 Bowser's castle I want to be remade with MK8 visuals.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Double Dash is one of my less favourites but Wario Colosseum was an awesome track. Can't believe it still is never included in any newer Mario Kart. Maybe now will finally be the time.

I didn’t really get into Mario Kart until MK8, even though I had MKWii, so I don’t have any favorites from previous games.

But I have to say I’m very happy they have decided to go the DLC route. I really want MK9 (or 10) to be a launch title for the Switch successor and this move shows that that successor isn’t likely until 2024 at the earliest. This is great for game development, great for the sales potential of the Switch, and great for consumers as hopefully production woes will be behind us in a few years.