By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rockstar Confirms Development for Grand Theft Auto 6 is Well Underway

and everyone loses their mind

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Machina said:

Finally! 

Love the games (well, except IV), but have zero interest in GTA Online, so the wait for a new entry has been excruciating.

I'm expecting a big focus on GTA Online in the next one. It makes too much money not to focus on it.

The most controversial game of 2028-2038 is well underway!

I'm betting 10 to 1 it's a GaaS game.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I really wish Rockstar would at least do story expansions for the GTA games like they did with GTA IV, it's fine if they want to spend 10 years supporting the online component of a GTA game but not everyone is interested in that. Release some bloody SP expansions after GTA 6 launches.

Around the Network

.. but seriously, finally getting a confirmation is at least a good thing. I just hope that 'modernization' of today's games won't be that strong in this as it won't be a GTA without its satire take. I'd love it if they took it the other way instead of catering towards toxic Karens.

Machina said:

Finally! 

Love the games (well, except IV), but have zero interest in GTA Online, so the wait for a new entry has been excruciating.

Personally, I enjoyed IV more than V. Having the story split into three characters was a mistake, in my opinion. But I also left Online untouched. Zero interest in it.

Oh, and I used the term enjoyed because San Andreas was the last GTA game that was fun. For me, that and Vice City are miles ahead of the last two GTA games when it comes to just having fun with the game.

Oh, well. We'll see how GTA VI goes.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Hoping for a reveal this year.

jason1637 said:

Hoping for a reveal this year.

Spoiler!
"6"

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

It's weird to see people freaking out over this since of course GTA 6 has been in development for a while. Hopefully the first look at gameplay isn't too far off since I really wanna see how much of a leap it is over 5.