By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rockstar Confirms Development for Grand Theft Auto 6 is Well Underway

First, take your seat in a long chair cuz this one is in the oven for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time cuz you won't see it before a while. Also, expect them to make a teaser trailer early on with "in-game graphics" where it ends with a "release date" that will be delayed 100% to the next year, simply to build massive early hype and anticipation.

Also if we go by Rockstar/2K recent history with their online games, I'm expecting a few things egregious monetization things being done with the online component of this game.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Hoping for a reveal this year.

jason1637 said:

Hoping for a reveal this year.

Spoiler!
"6"

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

It's weird to see people freaking out over this since of course GTA 6 has been in development for a while. Hopefully the first look at gameplay isn't too far off since I really wanna see how much of a leap it is over 5.

Norion said:

It's weird to see people freaking out over this since of course GTA 6 has been in development for a while. Hopefully the first look at gameplay isn't too far off since I really wanna see how much of a leap it is over 5.

Imagine if the artstyle for this new game ressembles the one for the GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition. 

That could spark a large PTSD xD

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Norion said:

Imagine if the artstyle for this new game ressembles the one for the GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition. 

It would probably still sell over 100 million despite that lol.

Norion said:
Mar1217 said:

It would probably still sell over 100 million despite that lol.

If they re-release it for the next generation too maybe. 

And is also a good game.

Can't wait, GTA6 would be perfect on the Switch!

Kristof81 said:

Nah, that'll be our grandchildren.