By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Online adds The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask in February

Tagged games:

Last edited by Shikamo - on 20 January 2022

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Sweet, I get to not beat that game and almost throw my Switch out of the window while my chest hurts from anxiety about the countdown all over again!

Nice, I never did beat MM back on the N64, will need to beat it on Switch.
Have they fixed the problems with the N64 games yet?? The expansion is starting to get enticing now, assuming the games look right and run well.

So one game a month. I wushed it was two a month, then I would get the service very quickly.

Dulfite said:

Sweet, I get to not beat that game and almost throw my Switch out of the window while my chest hurts from anxiety about the countdown all over again!

For real. I must have not beat this game at least a dozen times. 

Around the Network
snyps said:
Dulfite said:

That's impressive! Lol. How did you manage to keep trying after failure 3-4?

Dulfite said:

Just play the Song of Time backwards to halv your anxiety ;)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Dulfite said:
snyps said:

There's a song to make time go slower and you can just go to day one before thr moon crashes into the earth. I only ever failed because I wanted to see the cutscene.

Dulfite said:
snyps said:

Nintendo keeps re-releasing it on each system, over the past 25 years. Repeating the monkey level always gets tiresome and that’s usually where I quit.

I almost finished it on 3ds. It’s a seriously long game imo. Using a cheat guide ultimately saved a lot of grief. 

snyps said:
Dulfite said:

Nintendo keeps re-releasing it on each system, over the past 25 years. Repeating the monkey level always gets tiresome and that’s usually where I quit.

I almost finished it on 3ds. It’s a seriously long game imo. Using a cheat guide ultimately saved a lot of grief. 

I tried it for the first time on 3ds and quit. I recall some annoying monkey place too before quitting. My main issue with it is for puzzle games I like to take my time to solve it, not feel rushed the way that game makes you. And I hate starting days over.

The game is incredibly unique but it just isn't for me