By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch Online adds The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask in February

Tagged games:

Give us a sequel to Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
Legend of Zelda: Minora’s Hood

Last edited by Jumpin - on 25 January 2022

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Darashiva said:
Jumpin said:

Well, if you won’t play games older than 20 years, then you’re not the target market. Why bother complaining about the price of a product that’s not even not made for you? It’s the opinions of the target audience that’s relevant, not yours.

I literally said in the comment you replied to that I'm a huge fan of retro games. It's not a matter of not liking or being interested in them. I can be a fan of them, and still recognize that the Switch Online Expansion Pack isn't worth the money Nintendo is asking for it. If the price was reasonable, or there actually were enough N64 (and Mega Drive) games available on the service to warrant the price tag, then I would have no issue with paying it. That's just not the case with it right now.

A you’re right, you did say that, but statements like this, “20 to 30-year-old games just don't cut it, with or without the online functionality” show otherwise.

I admit, I could be wrong about you. I don’t know what goes on inside your head. But if it’s anything like what goes on inside of mine, it’s for the best =D

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Darashiva said:

I literally said in the comment you replied to that I'm a huge fan of retro games. It's not a matter of not liking or being interested in them. I can be a fan of them, and still recognize that the Switch Online Expansion Pack isn't worth the money Nintendo is asking for it. If the price was reasonable, or there actually were enough N64 (and Mega Drive) games available on the service to warrant the price tag, then I would have no issue with paying it. That's just not the case with it right now.

A you’re right, you did say that, but statements like this, “20 to 30-year-old games just don't cut it, with or without the online functionality” show otherwise.

I admit, I could be wrong about you. I don’t know what goes on inside your head. But if it’s anything like what goes on inside of mine, it’s for the best =D

I don't see how that statement contradicts me being a fan of retro games. I'm a fan of them, but I can still say that the Switch Expansion Pack isn't worth the money they are asking for it. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.