By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity passes 4 million sales

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity shipments surpass four million (nintendoeverything.com)

Shipped + Digital, as per usual for these kind of announcements.

According to VGChartz numbers, the previous highest selling game in the Tecmo Koei's series was Dynasty Warriors 4 at 2.11m.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 04 January 2022

Around the Network

Did they fix the framerate issues in this game?

Valdney said:

Did they fix the framerate issues in this game?

The framerate issues weren't that bad to begin with and only on a few battlefields. It was massively overblown like many things are.

Either way great and well deserved success for Koei Tecmo. Their previously best selling game was Nioh with 3mil copies sold.

Last edited by Kakadu18 - on 05 January 2022

Wii U - Hyrule Warriors 1.00+mln
3DS - Hyrule Warriors 0.49+mln
SWT - Hyrule Warriors DE 0.46+mln
SWT - Hyrule Warriors Aoc 4.00+mln
Hyrule Warriors serie = 5.95 mln.

Nice sales.
Been meaning to get this one for a while but so many other good games out there!

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Between this, the first Hyrule Warriors, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Three Houses, Tecmo Koei's partnership with Nintendo has certainly proven fruitful for both parties, and we can likely expect it to continue.

brute said:

Nice sales.
Been meaning to get this one for a while but so many other good games out there!

I just started this last night and only played one battle (took 46 minutes to cut down every enemy on the map) then messed about on the world map a bit but initially I like it better than the first. I played the hell out of the first trying to 100% but at the end of the day it was just too much content and too much repetition to be worth the effort.