By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the best Sonic racing game?

The best Sonic racing game is...

Sonic R 2 10.53%

Sonic Riders 0 0%

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity 0 0%

Sonic Free Riders 0 0%

Sonic & SEGA: All Stars Racing 4 21.05%

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed 13 68.42%

Team Sonic Racing 0 0%

Total:19

Sonic Drift on Game Gear is better than any Sonic Riders. But Riders is better than the Kart section in Sonic Adventure 2 lol.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Sonic Drift on Game Gear is better than any Sonic Riders. But Riders is better than the Kart section in Sonic Adventure 2 lol.

Geez, I forgot about Sonic Drift...

I like Sonic Riders and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing. I chose second one, because is quite enjoyable nowadays.
Transformed improves formule, but it's PAIN for challenges (especially ghosts!). Madness.

Video games and consoles collector from Poland.

Despite it getting a lot of dislike, I thought Team Sonic Racing was solid. Not as good as All Stars Racing or Transformed, but still a fun game.

curl-6 said:

Despite it getting a lot of dislike, I thought Team Sonic Racing was solid. Not as good as All Stars Racing or Transformed, but still a fun game.

Most Team Sonic Racing reviews were positive.

I think it got some mixed reaction from the fans because it brings nothing too new or interesting to the racing games. Like you said, both All Stars Racing had more creativity.

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
curl-6 said:

Most Team Sonic Racing reviews were positive.

I think it got some mixed reaction from the fans because it brings nothing too new or interesting to the racing games. Like you said, both All Stars Racing had more creativity.

Yeah it was less varied and imaginative than its predecessors, and I think the decision to go with only Sonic characters generated a lot of backlash, but I enjoyed my time with it. It was good chaotic entertainment like a kart racer should be.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 21 December 2021