By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So I got a call yesterday saying the car should be coming in today (or last night).

Hopefully I can pick it up today instead of Monday.

Really excited!

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

Just played Fall Guys with 3 other friends, switching from Discord to the in-game chat, and I've never laughed so much in my entire life.
The sound quality was so bad that it sounded like everyone was at a loud club full of people, and everything you said was repeated again after 5 seconds. We were all laughing so much, I could hardly see due to tears.

Highly recommend Fall Guys chat.

10/10

Last edited by Hiku - on 26 June 2022

DSP banned keemstar, keemstar offer $50k dollars  to be in podcast, and DSP is low on money and turned down the lottery?

the thumbnail is extremely mean but DSP gaming skills in 2D sonic is not very good and he does not speedrun sonic but I think the video is funny especially the meltdown I like him :), untrue Sonic Origins is not worser than Sonic 06. Sonic Origins is amazing . I love watching this video btw him raging at sonic cd. and the comments in video priceless.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 27 June 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Got my 2022 Toyota Venza today (had to wait till Monday) lol

We love it! Much more comfortable than my old Lexus ES300 and I enjoy driving it more than my Toyota Tacoma

Basil's YouTube Channel

Edit:graphic

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 30 July 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

They ripoff duck hunt

Summer anime season has started, definitely don't sleep on Yurei Deco, especially if you like Science SARUs usual quirkiness. Episode 1 was great.

Last edited by VersusEvil - on 03 July 2022

Ride The Chariot

Guys I'm pregnant jk, I'm extremely angry at life in 5 more months i'm 35 years old. someone help me get the life I deserve.

SegaHeart said:

Guys I'm pregnant jk, I'm extremely angry at life in 5 more months i'm 35 years old. someone help me get the life I deserve.

The one natural law is of Prey and Predator. Be a predator; know what you want, know how to get it, plan and proceed toward your goal. 

K, Daytona USA sky high 2:50 mark on repeat