By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
SegaHeart said:

Generation Hope youtube channel is beyond crazy.

Not even Sonny the Cuckoo bird can top that cuckoo for coco puffs. I just subscribed because it's so weird. ALot of the things don't add up in most dialogues. I knew someone that lived similar life and it didn't end up like the video implied it turned out worse. And a bunch of questionable videos and the titles are too extreme. Quoting myself here because I know how the masses think of skipping a page or 2? Unless they follow my posts I still think there are few that skip a page?

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 10 May 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

I finished my 700th Anime earlier.... That's it, that's all I have to add to this thread. 

Ride The Chariot

SegaHeart said:

Abortion is scary, The healthiest way to settle not wanting a child is to put the baby for adoption if possible? I cry watching an infant torn to shreds imagine if 2Pac mom decided to do abortion or abortion on you is their another way? adoption seems less cruel.

Excuse me? Are you serious? So a woman should carry a child for 9 months and deal with nausea, aches and pains, needing to urinate more often, mood changes, fatigue/lack of energy, discomfort, your body changing, etc, instead of getting an abortion? Then we gotta give birth and every pregnancy is a risk. I'm struggling to see how that's "the healthiest way". What if someone gave their baby up to someone's who's just going to abuse the child? You never know. 
You need to do more research about abortions. If abortions are so scary, then stop watching videos then. 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Who's the longest still active user on this site?

Kakadu18 said:

I think Kirby007?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Or Trunkswd or Konnichiwa they are on Xbox Empire mostly. they created their accounts since 2007 like kirby007

SegaHeart said:

Or Trunkswd or Konnichiwa they are on Xbox Empire mostly. they created their accounts since 2007 like kirby007

Yes, has to be Kirby007. He's been here since January 31st 2007. Konnichiwa is here since February 1st 2007. Very close. Super_etecoon is here since March 3rd and Rol since March 5th 2007.

Most people from back then stopped coming here a decade ago.

It's Kongming Thursday, go watch the best anime of the season. 

Ride The Chariot

Kakadu18 said:

Superchunk has been technically around since 2006 but he just made a comeback thread a few days ago.

Darc Requiem has been around since early January 2007. I still see him in threads every few days. 

Ignore

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 14 May 2022